Give Me Love; {E+G}

Inspired by; Give me love- Ed Sheeran;

Ethan;
His gaze met yours, a smile still evident on his face as you danced with him, swaying along with the music.

The song of Ethan's choice in the background.

"Give me love, like her."

You were in his room, he'd pulled you up for a dance. His arms wrapped around your waist from behind with your hands over his hands that lay on the plane of your stomach, his chin hooked over your shoulder.

"My my, my my, give me love." Ethan whispered in your ear, you turned your head to capture his lips as he let go of your waist.

You pulled away shortly after, now singing along with the Lyrics, taking Ethan by surprise.

"Maybe tonight, I'll call ya. After my bloods turning into alcohol." Your voice echoed behind the music, Ed Sheeran's voice booming over yours but Ethan could still hear you.

"My my, my my, oh give me love." You said, resting your head on Ethan's shoulder as you guys continued to dance.

"Oh, i will." He said, letting out a stifled chuckle. You laughed and pulled away.

"Maybe you should."
-
Grayson;
Sitting down in the restaurant, which happened to be McDonald's. A song swayed in the background that caught your attention.

"Give me love, like her. 'Cause lately I've been waking up alone. Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt, told you I'd let them go."

Grayson looked at you, a frown forming on his face making you go into confusion.

"What?" You asked, sitting up straight as you shoved a fry into your mouth.

"Your crying?" He said, reaching over and wiping his thumb under your eye.

"And that I'll fight my corner, maybe tonight I'll call ya, after my blood turns into alcohol."

"Oh, sorry." You apologised and he shrugged. "It's fine, wierdo."

"Says you," you laughed.

"Yeah, says me." He winked, now listening in to the music in the background.

"I love this song," he smiled.

"What's it called?" You asked. Continuing to eat your fries one at a time whilst Grayson shoved around five or more into his mouth.

"No, i just wanna hold ya. Give a little time to me, or burn this out. We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around,"

"Give me love, Ed sheeran. Why?"

"I want this played at my funeral or wedding even." You said simply.

"Why are you thinking about a funeral already?" Grayson stifled his laugh that held a bit of concern with it.

"Anything can happen Grayson, always expect the unexpected."

"Then, I'll give you my love tonight." He said out of the blue and you frowned but smiled a little.

"You said, anything can happen. So, before I'm too late, i want to make love to you." He laced your hands over the table.

"Give me your love tonight y/n."

"All i want, is the taste that your lips allow. My my, my my, oh give me love. My my, my my, oh give me love. My my, my myy, give me love."

-Taylor🍃💚