Parents; {E+G}

Ethan;
"It'll be fine, i promise." He chuckled, he was driving to his parents house. You were going to meet them for the first time ever and you were nervous. You'd met his siblings his twin brother, Grayson and his older sister, Cameron.

You sighed and nodded, looking out of the window as you pull up out of the house. You looked back at Ethan with a whine.

"Babe, chill." He unbuckled and got out, you grunted and crossed your arms across your chest. You seriously didn't want to go.

He sighed, making his away around to you and opening the door. You stayed put as he unbuckled you, a bickering fight blew up in the moment.

Ethan pulled at your hips and your hands fell from the handle inside the car door, somehow, he managed to catch you and close the door, and lock his car. Just so you couldn't get back in.

"Now," he started, running his hands through his hair as you sorted out your sweatshirt. Ethan didn't let you know you were meeting his parents, he just said you guys were gonna go out. So you dressed as normal.

"Lets go," he grabbed your hand and dragged you in, where you greeted his parents.

The night went successfully and they loved you, with a heaved sigh in relief you fell on Ethan's bed.

"Parents, who needs them?" You laughed, he laughed with you and laid beside you.

"I love your parents, i see why you dad wifed up your mom." You laughed.

"Don't even." He pointed at you and moved so he could pull you close, he did so and buried your face into his chest. Holding the back of your head so he can't hear you as you rant on about his mom.
-
Grayson;
He let out a laugh as you hit your head on the door, trying to get out of the car at his house.

"Gray," you whined, he walked around and pinned you to his car by your hips. He looked at you before kissing you, holding you closer to him and the car as your arms wrapped around his neck.

You felt yourself relax at his touch, he soon pulled away and you smiled. Your lips red and swollen making your smile fall.

"My mom was watching by the way," Grayson locked the car and you rolled your eyes, following behind him as he made his way to the door.

"She'll love you," he laughs. "she really will."
-
"She does not love me," you pointed at him. He sighed but burst out laughing anyway. During dinner he started telling a story, about the date in the cliff then forgot who he was telling it to and told them about when you got on your knees for Grayson.

He laughed and covered his face. "O-Oh my god!" He laughed loudly and clutched his stomach.

"Grayson, you told them about when i sucked your dick!" You grabbed a shoe of his and started beating him with it making his laughs grow.

"They'll get past it, i-i promise." He laughed, this seriously wasn't the way you planned it in your head.

-Taylor🍃💚