Grow Up; {G}

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Waiting in the line, getting closer and closer to them.

"You're next." The girl infront of you squealed as she ran into Ethan's arms. You smiled widely at her as she took pictures with them, she hugged them and then ran off after being told times up. You froze in your spot knowing it's your turn, the twins began laughing at you making you blush. You ran straight into Grayson's arms knocking him back.

"I love you so much." You sobbed, you buried your face into his neck as small cries left your lips. "I love you too." He laughed, you pulled away and Grayson wiped away your tears. You stared at eachother for a few minutes until Ethan interrupted the moment.

"Okay. What about me?" He laughed, you giggled and walked into his arms. His cologne filling your airways sending you into complete bliss.

"I love you." Ethan whispered. "I love you more, E-Tee-Wee-Tee." You smiled widely and pulled out of the hug. You stood with them, took pictures and talked to them until a subject popped into your head.

"You're going to grow up soon." You mumbled, your eyes began stinging as tears filled them.

"We know." They said in a sigh, you smiled lightly and hugged Grayson again.

"I'll never forget you, your names will be on the walk of fame, I just know it." You whispered, you let a few tears fall as you pulled away.

"Bye, I love you." You looked at him to see tears falling down his cheeks. A sob left your lips and you apologised.

You walked away and heard Grayson explaining to Ethan why he was crying.

"She believes in us E, she really does."
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
The thought of them growing up scares me because I know I'll grow up with them but I'd forget them through the process, I don't want to forget about them. Just like any other fan don't.