School; {G}

It wasn't easy, receiving your first F. It was in french, which you studied hard for. Since you knew fuck all about french.

With a sigh you leaned back against your locker and let your gaze drop to the floor.

Wasn't the study enough? You thought. Why didn't i do good enough?

"You okay?" Someone asked. You looked up and met eyes with your crush. Who just so happened to be Grayson Dolan.

You nodded. You wiped under your eyes and shot him a smile, he frowned and stood infront of you, putting his hand beside your head on the lockers for support.

"I can see your upset, tell me."

"I failed my french test, I'm just so annoyed, i studied so hard on it, you don't even unde-" you let out a frustrated grunt as looked up at the god that just cut you off.

"Look, I'll help you with it, for your next test. If you don't mind?" He smiled, your cheeks flushed and you nodded.

Your friend, Parker, who was behind Grayson. Slipped over since he was dancing like a tit, because he was happy that you were actually talking to Grayson. Parkers been a friend of yours for a very long time, you knew he didn't have a crush on you, since he was very gay.

You burst out laughing and covered your mouth, Grayson's face dropped.

"N-No, sorry. I'm not laughing at you." You calmed your laughs and his pink, soft, plump lips-okay, enough. Anywhore, his lips formed into an 'O' shape as he nodded.

You nodded, watching as Parker got up and brushed himself off, you chuckled and looked back at Grayson. "I'd be more than happy for you to help me with my french."

With that said, weeks passed where you and Grayson took turns trecking to eachothers house for him to help you study. Sometimes it was just an excuse for you guys to hang out.

Every time he spoke, you still managed to fall head over hills for him.

You soon walked out of your class, utterly proud of yourself. You got an A on your last french test that you'd taken a week before, your thoughts immediately rushed to Grayson and your eyes widened.

You needed to thank him.

Without hesitation, you ran out to the football field where he was practicing through lunch.

It was hammering down with rain. He looked so hot.

-a/n; this is so cliche-

You yelled his name and he turned around, pushing his hair back so he could see better. He saw how happy you were and his eyes widened.

"You got an A?!" He yelled, you nodded frantically and he smiled widely. He opened his arms and waved his hands for you to run to him. So you did, you ran and jumped in his arms. Wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around your waisr and buried his face into your shoulder. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." You yelled over the rain, he laughed and let you to your feet again.

He looked down at you and you looked up at him, your gazes meeting as he brushed your wet hair from your face to tuck it behind your ear as the rain hammered down around you. He left his hand to trail to the back of your neck and before you knew it, your lips were on his. Your hands to the back of his neck as his one hand was to yours and the other to your hip, your lips moving in sync as the football team cheered before Ethan started to speak.

"HALLELUJAH! If it weren't for me, this fat-ass wouldn't even know what Bonjour meant." Ethan chuckled, you and Grayson ignored Ethan's comment as you kept your lips against one anothers.

Shortly after, you both pulled away for air. Your wet foreheads pressed against one anothers as Grayson swiped his thumb over your cheeks, your gaze locked on his.

He smiled as he panted and you smiled to, you were happy. Very happy.

"This is so cliché," you pointed out. Grayson nodded and chuckled, pulling away fully and standing at his full height. He pulled his hands away from the back of your neck as yours fell to his chest.

"I'm so glad this happened," ethan butted in, you looked over at him and rolled your eyes. "because he was pestering me. 'Does y/n like me?'"

"Does she ever talk of me?" Ethan mocked his voice.

"Does she like me as much as i like her?" Grayson's cheeks burned as he shoved Ethan away, you laughed and nodded.

"Grayson," you started, he turned back to you.

"Yeah?"

"I like you, i like you way more than you like me." You smiled widely.

"Is that so?" He asked, leaning in again as you nodded.

"Mhm," you hummed, he nodded and kissed you again.

You couldn't ask for a better day than that.
-
A/n;; awhh, i like thiss😌😌😌

-Taylor🍃💚