To Forget; {E}

Ethan made his way into the old hide out where you'd meet. Just so you could get drunk, make out or stay for the fact of eachothers presence.

He constantly woke up, hoping he had something to forget that you were never coming back. To forget the love he had for you, everything he ever did for you. To forget that you won't be there when he wakes up, to forget everything he ever had for you, just so he could move on and be happy.

He just wanted to forget.

But no matter how many times he tried, memories just kept flooding back.

"It's not working," you shook your head, "the chemo isn't working."

He held you close as your shared your last kiss although he didn't know it was the last.

He watched you walk away, feeling his heart drop out of his ass and shatter at his feet.

He let out a choked sob as he thought of that day, how he never got to say goodbye. He sat down on the couch in the hide out, the one you guys had your first make our session on, your first time getting drunk together. You guys did alot on that couch, the minute he ever sat on it, the memories consumed him.

He missed you, alot. He missed what you guys had, he missed the way your lips would peel from his, swollen and red. Him knowing he caused you to look like that. He missed that he'd never, ever get to turn over in bed and see you laid behind him, snoring into the night as he smiled.

He missed the stupid little things, he missed the way you laughed at him fall. Not helping him up, just laughing.

One minute he was beside you, the next he was on the floor. You erupted into a fit of laughter as he grunted, dragging himself up off the floor.

"Oh my god," you snorted in laughter, he rolled his eyes and lifted you over his shoulder as you squealed.

It was his turn to laugh now.

"Y/n," he buried his face into his hands and sobbed himself senseless. His body jolting with every cry that tumbled past his pink, plump lips.

Forever wishing to forget.
-
A/n;; this turned out poop, i kinda like it but eh.

-Taylor🍃💚