He Called You Clingy; {E+G}

Sorry if this is bad😩
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Grayson;
"Your just-Your just so clingy!" Grayson yelled, you stepped away from him with a loud sob escaping your lips.

"I can't do anything on my own because you're always there!" He sighed in frustration and pulled on his hair, you went to grab his hands to pull them away so he wouldn't give himself a headache but he stepped back, he kept walking back until he reached the door. He opened the door and slid out of it, slamming it behind him causing you to jump. You slowly slid down the side of your bed bringing your knees to your chest as you tugged on your hair.

"I'm to clingy!" You yelled, your cries and sobs filling the room as your heart broke. Grayson was sat on the other side of the door listening to you break because of his own words. His heart breaking at the sound of your yells and cries get louder. You didn't mean to be clingy, all you wanted to do was help him after his arguement with Ethan..
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Ethan;
You went to hug him but he pushed you away, you frowned and tried again but he pushed you away again, so hard you nearly fell over.

"Ethan?" Your voice broke as tears brimmed your eyes he's never been like this before.

"Ethan, baby what's wrong?" You placed your hand on his shoulder and he shrugged it off. He suddenly stood up and walked away from you, you being you, you started walking behind him like a lost puppy trying to figure out what was wrong.

"What is wrong?" You asked, you looked down for a split second and walked into his back. He slowly turned to you, his nose flared and his face red.

"Can you please tell me wh-"

"You're to clingy!" He yelled, he lightly shoved you at the shoulders and kept yelling at you as he paced the room. You pressed your back against the wall and slid down it, bringing your knees to your chest.

"I can't take it! You're always there, when were in public you always have to hold my hand or do some thing petty! You just can't seem leave me alone!" He screamed, you blocked your ears and closed your eyes. Everything soon went silent and you opened your eyes, you took your hands away from your ears and got up. You started walking around yelling Ethan's name but he wasn't there. You got to your front door seeing the doors open and that Ethan's car was gone.

"Clingy." You mumbled closing the door and walking to your room, the place you expect to be the rest of the week.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️