Storms; {G}

You hated storms, the thunder made your heart drop to your ass. They just weren't for you, you could never sleep through them. As of Grayson.

He can sleep through anything.

You tossed and turned. Your face buried between two pillows, one covering one side of your head as the other side of your head on the pillow beneath it.

"Babe," grayson finally woke. You heaved a sigh in relief and took the pillow away. Your eyes red and puffy, he immediately knew you were crying.

"Awh, y/n, why didn't you wake me?" He sighed, pulling you into him as I literally clung to him. "I tried, you didn-" you cut yourself off by screaming at the thunder.

"Ah," grayson winced at your scream and brung you closer, your face buried deep into his chest as you whined.

"I hate them, i just want it to go." You cried, he sighed and held you close. Nearly falling asleep to the sound of the rain hammering against the glass of your windows. Which are supposed to be sound proof.

"Try and sleep," he yawned, your shook your head as your body shook with fear.

"I-I can't." You murmured into his chest as his warmth consumed you.

"Please try, atleast try."

You sighed, defeated. You cuddled right into him and cuddled the sheets with you, bringing them far over your shoulders and near your ear as Grayson buried his face into your neck, keeping the sheets covered over you both.

"Goodnight Princess," he whispered.

"Goodnight Gray."

By the time you spoke, he was already asleep and the storm had calmed down.

So you decided you actually needed to get yourself asleep before it started up again and worsened.
-
A/n;; this was rushed, sorries💗

-Taylor🍃💚