45

Hoseok's eyes widen. "Y-You want me to put on makeup?"

"Oh come on, we both know you'd look attractive," I nudge him toward the bathroom.

Jin taps the screen. "Yoongi? We can't hear you. Did the mic drop?"

I unmute my audio. "Oops, I accidentally bumped the mute button!" I lie. I look and see in the corner of my screen is a shook Jungkook.

Taehyung pokes his head in the screen. "I know right. He's now known as Jungshook," he giggles before leaving the screen.

"Where's Honey? Does she have her makeup on yet?" Jimin asks impatiently.

"You're Ace, so why does it matter?" Taehyung asks.

"Pft, I can still look at attractive people," he shrugs.

I queue Hoseok to head off to the bathroom to get his barbie girl on. "She's putting on her makeup now!" I look back at the screen.

"Is she hot?" Taehyung asks in the background.

I hear a smack. "You have a fucking girlfriend, Tae!" Jin yells.

"Aish, I'm just joking around!" He peeks in the corner of my screen. "Honestly though?"

I laugh. "I don't go for looks, Tae. That's just all a bonus. The passion for dance, how the sun can be brought indoors with just a smile, and the perseverance in life is what is important."

"Awe," Jin puts his hand over his heart. "You're such a sweet boy."

"I'm done with judging a book by its cover. People are too cruel these days, and they have no idea what someone is going through on their own time."

I nearly laugh at my serious comment because what Hoseok is going through at the moment is trying to dress like my imaginary girlfriend...

Jimin cups his cheeks. "So why do you love her? Other than her personality?" He coos.

I pause for a moment. "She's the type of person I wish I could be. I guess that's why I love hi-"

"OH YOOOOONGI!" A high pitch calls me from behind.

I look to see Hoseok.

In a blue with white polka dot dress.

With a fucking daisy in his hair.

Does he just have these things just in case?

"Is it Honey!?" Jin squeals. "Show yourself, hun!"

Honey takes the phone. "Oh hello!" He playfully giggles.

"Oh man holy shit!" Jungkook screams in the background.

"Oh dauuuum," Taehyung adds.

Jin smacks him with his slipper. "Girlfriend. You have a girlfriend!" He looks back at the screen. "Well aren't you adorable Honey!" He coos.

"Why thank you," Honey bows. He begins to twirl his curly hair playfully. "Out of curiosity, what has Yoongi said about me?"

Taehyung scoffs. "Are you kidding?! You're all he talks about! It felt like I knew you before I even met you!"

I had a bad feeling where Hoseok was going with this. I knew he wanted more.

"Like what kind of things?" Honey repeats as he playfully smiles.

"Your smile is the main topic," Jimin jumps in. "He says that you're like the literal sun."

Taehyung laughs. "And he also wouldn't mind taking you to b-"

"OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME I GOTTA GET BACK HOME TO YOU GUYS I'LL TALK TO YOU THEN BYEEEEE!"

"Add me on snap, Honey!" Taehyung blows a kiss before I end the call.

I look over at barbie face Hoseok and awkwardly smile.

His red lipstick lips pout. "You have explaining to do."