47

I open the door to the apartment. "I'm home!" My voice echoes through the room.

Taehyung turns off the T.V. and looks at me. "Mother Jin is not happy," he bluntly says.

I laugh. "I'm sure it's not so-" I turn around and see his face a few inches away.

"Oh, heyyyy Ji-"

His eyes dart at mine. "You missed spaghetti night," he says with a monotoned voice.

I rub the back of my head. "Jin, you knew where I was at. It has my location on Snapchat."

"You missed spaghetti night," he repeats.

"But you got to meet Honey," I try to lighten the mood.

He puts a finger to my lips. "Shh, I'm in my pissed of mother mode right now. You missed spaghetti night, so what are you going to do about it?"

"...Be at spaghetti night next time?" I hesitantly say.

A smile grows on his face. "Thank you Yoon," he pats my head.

I let out a sigh of relief before walking away to my room.

"Just where do you think you are going?" Jin says with a stern voice.

I turn around. "To me home."

"You think you can just walk away..." He holds his slipper up to my head.  "Without telling me about Honey!" He whacks the slipper on my head repetitively.

"Holy shit Jin!" I hold up my hands defensively. "All you had to do is ask!"

He stops. "I know, I just wanted to whack you for missing spaghetti night," he giggles.

I roll my eyes.

"So?" He grabs my hands and throws me on the couch as he takes a seat next to me. "What's it like?"

"What's what like?"

"Y'know," he scoots closer to me. "It."

Oh please no.

I scoot away uncomfortably. "Jin, we aren't even dating!"

"Oh please, who said you have to date!" He laughs.

"I don't think this is something a mother is supposed to support," I chuckle.

"Well I'm one hell of a mom, so get used to it," he folds his arms.

Taehyung perks up behind the couch. "You need a daddy then Jin," he smiles.

Jin pulls out his phone. "Oh don't you worry, I've been looking," he smirks.

"Have any caught your eye?" Jimin adds in.

"Hmm, well," he unlocks his phone and begins scrolling. "There's this one guy named Joonie." He shows us a picture.

Taehyung snags his phone. "His bio says he breaks everything and he loves pigeons."

Jin nods. "Hot, I know right?" He coos as he takes his phone back and shows us another picture. "JUST LOOK AT HIS DIMPLES!"

Jimin rubs his forehead. "I swear if you two break the house while you guys are-"

I abruptly stand up from the couch. "OKAY GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!"

____

A/N:

Y'all are freaking out about Namjoon and Sook, I'm shook.

Sorry I just had to.

Anyways, the story isn't finished yet, so hold onto your wigs. 🙃