43

The moment I leap, Hoseok stands up.

"Oh no," I mutter to myself before colliding with Hoseok.

The two of us land on the floor, our faces inches away from each other.
Both of our eyes widen, but we don't do anything about the situation.

"Why was there a loud thump-HOLY SHIT!" Namjoon drops his croissant. "You made me drop my croissant!" He pouts.

He walks up to the two of us and gets on his knees. "If you guys need, I just changed the sheets on Hosoek's bed."

"Joonie!" Hoseok backhands Namjoon's chest.

"Ouch!" He puts his hand over where Hoseok hit him. "Okay, I'll leave you two be! I was just trying to help!" He stands back up and heads back to his room.

Hoseok looks back at me, his face is the most red I have ever seen it.

Well... We are on top of each other so I don't blame him.

"S-Sorry about Namjoon," He scratches his head with embarrassment.

I shake my head. "No worries, I can tell he's a fanboy."

We sit in silence for a moment and both come to the realization of the position we are still in.

"SORRY!" We say in unison as we both scramble off of each other.

The two of us sit on the ground across from each other in awkward silence.

I look up at him. "Are you going to tell me now?" I break the silence.

He couldn't help but laugh. "Do you want this to become more awkward?"

I shrug. "It's already gotten awkward enough, so why not continue?"

He puts his hand on his chin. "In the most simplistic way possible, we were trying to figure out your sexuality."

My eyes widen. "W-Why though?" I laugh.

He shrugs. "I found out you were gay when you were arguing with Aurie."

I put my hand over my face. "Oh you heard all of that," I sigh.

He nods. "Yup! That's why I was right around the corner," he scratches his head.

"Well," I twiddle my thumbs. "I think it would only be fair for you to answer the question too," I look down at the ground.

He smiles. "I guess it's only fair," he chuckles. "I'm gay too. When I was dating girls, it just wasn't right for me. I felt that there was something different for me," he shrugs. "So yeah."

I sigh with relief. I actually might have a chance.