76

[Yoongi's POV]

"You're... that boy."

I furrow my eyebrows. "What boy?"

He looks down at the ground and bites his lip. "May twenty-fifth, over eight years ago."

I freeze at the comment. I feel tears begin to weld up in my eyes. "H-How-"

"You were the boy that I bumped into while I was storming out crying." His bottom lip quivers as he tries to hold in the tears. "You had that same keychain and hopefully the same gummy smile, but not that day. The tears rolling down your cheeks, I could somehow feel the pain you had over top of the pain I had. I didn't get it at first but now I do," He sobs.

I open my mouth but no words come out. "W-Why were you there and crying? It was only my family and a drunk driver?"

He bites his bottom lip as he holds in his tears. "The drunk driver was my dad, Yoongi. I killed Yuna," he sobs as he rests his head on top of mine. "I'm so sorry Yoongi," he says with a short breath.

I begin to cry. I never thought I'd be crying over Yuna again. I lift his hanging head so our glossy eyes meet. "Hoseok don't say that! You're not the one who chose to drink and drive."

He looks down. "B-but I should've stopped him instead of listening to him and going to bed! I hate him."

"Hosoek, don't grow hate for him just because it was my sister." I rub his shoulder.

"B-but why are you growing sympathy for him just because he's my dad?"

That's a good point. I take a moment to gather the correct words.

"It's... it's just what we have to do. Now that we are there together, I guess our natural instinct is to make sure the other one is at peace," I sigh. "We don't want to make the other one feel alone. I don't want you to feel alone." I wrap my hands under him and hold him tightly.

He wraps his arms around my back. "I don't want you to be alone either," he sniffs.

I look up at him. "Hosoek, I haven't and still wont have anything held against you. I refuse to live in the past, it looses what we have now."

I feel his heartbeat speeding up in his chest. I close my eyes and rest my forehead against his. "I want to look forward to the future with you," I open my eyes and meet his.

"I love you Hosoek."