81

"AHHH EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE!" Hoseok runs around the newly decorated apartment. "And the whales in the bathroom! I can make whale mating calls to you without it being weird!"

"I swear, if you make fucking whale mating calls in the middle of the night, you will sleep on the ground."

He smirks. "Yoongi, those calls are called moans," he pulls me into a back hug.

Oh for the love of Nutella.

"Are you still sugar high from the Mountain Dew?" I laugh as I pat his head.

A smirk grows across his face. "You're the one that gets me Sugar high."

"STOP INITIATING!"

We set up the bass speaker in the living room, since that's where we will spend most of our time. 'Bloom' by Troye Sivan was playing in the background.

"Yoongi I think I know why you've had this song on repeat lately."

"Well, someone has to be the bottom!"

✰✰✰

I plop down on the couch from exhaustion. A newly decorated apartment with the one I love. What more could I ask for?

"Yoongi can we get a pet?"

Bingo.

✰✰✰

"Alright, we need to think about our requirements before just adop-"

Hoseok walks up to me with three kittens  in his hand "Pleeeeeaaseee!"

I shake my head. "Hobi put the kittens back! Did you just not hear me!"

"I did but look at them!" He snuggles them to his face.

I sigh before I continue to walk around. There was such a wide variety of animals. Snakes, puppies, turtles, and even chinchillas.

"Ah! Come over here!" I wave Hoseok down.

He sprints over. "What did you find?!"

I poke the tank. "A goldfish!"

There was awkward silence.

His eyes dart at me. "Okay, grandpa."

"What?" I laugh.

I continue walking and nothing was catching my eye.

I hear a gasp from across the store.

"YOONGI YOONGI YOONGI YOONGI!"

I sprint over to the calling Hobi. "What is it!?"

He turns around to reveal an adorable creature in his hands. "It's a Sugar glider!" He rubs the head with his thumb.

I couldn't help but awe at the sight.

"We can name him Honey!"

"Aw, but I already have a Honey that I love," I peck him on the lips.

"You're too good with words!" He blushes.

I bend down to the sugar glider's height. "Hello little buddy," I coo, petting him.

"Can we buy him?" Hoseok finally asks.

I happily nod. "He's too cute to leave!"

Hoseok grabs my hand as his sunny smile fills his face. "That's why I couldn't leave you!"

✰✰✰

"We need a name now!" Hoseok says as he lets the adorable creature climb around him.

"Hmm," I tap the wheel as I drive.

"Ah no!" He suddenly squeaks.

"What!" I flinch at the sudden noise.

"He got into the bagels!" Hoseok pouts.

That's it.

"Bagel! That can be his name!"

Hoseok's jaw drops. "Awww~" He coos. "That's a perfect name! Welcome to the family, Bagel."