50

"I'm going to head to town before dance," I tell everyone in the room as I gather my things.

"Not to sneak out with girls because Jimin said so," Jin replies. "You're such a good child, Yoongi."

I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to go outside with Yoongi before he leaves," Jimin says as he stands next to me.

"What."

He smiles, showing his chipped tooth and then looks back at Jin. "I'll be back!" He wraps his arm around mine and walks out the door.

"What are you doing!?" I ask him as he's following me down the hall.

He shrugs. "I'm just following you. And I know you're sneaking out with a dude, so you don't need to hide it."

I furrow my eyebrows. "How do you know about that anyways," I rub my head.

He chuckles. "A Mochi never reveals his secrets."

I sigh. "Dammit, I thought I was being careful."

He runs his Mochi hand through his soft pink hair. "For all the other idiots, you were. I notice everything though."

I laugh. "You... won't tell them right? When the time comes, I want to be the one to tell them that I'm gay."

He happily nods. "Sure! You're secret is safe with me!" He opens the door to outside.

The two of us stand outside the apartment. I was kinda excited. Pft, who am I kidding, I'm hanging out with Hoseok all day, how can I not be excited.

Jimin pats my shoulder. "So, who is this guy?" He nudges me.

Before I get a chance to answer, a matte black Camero pulls up to the parking lot. The driver's window rolls down and sunny smile Hoseok waves at me. Except that he had lipstick and a nice flannel on.

AKA... Honey.

"Hey Sugar!" He excitedly says. I could hear High Hopes by Panic! At the Disco playing inside.

My jaw drops. "Holy shit Hos....Honey!" I chuckle.

Jimin jumps up and down uncontrollably. "Oh damn, he can pull off a hot lady."

Hoseok's head tilts. "I thought they didn't know..."

I shrug. "Jimin knows everything," I reply.

He sighs and wipes off his lipstick. "I used so much of Sook's makeup," he pouts.

Jimin suddenly gasps. "Hoseok?"

Hoseok's jaw drops. "Jimin?"

"Jung Hoseok!" Jimin squeaks. "I didn't even recognize you under all of that lipstick!"

That's a surprise since Jimin just said he notices everything.

"Park freaking Jimin!" Hoseok squeaks back.

I look back and forth between the two. "Wait, you know each other?!"

Jimin nods. "Yes! We were in the same dance class when we were little kids!"

"Jimin was always the most delicate dancer."

"And then Hoseok was the most badass. Doing flips and shit," Jimin adds.

"And I can't even twirl," I laugh.

Jimin looks at Hoseok and then me. "So this is 'Honey'," he nudges me.

Hoseok nods. "Yeah he forced me to wear all of this," he chuckles.

"Well, you would be a hot lady," Jimin bluntly says.

"See!? I told you Yoongi!" Hoseok laughs.

"So where are you two going on for a date?" Jimin leans on me.

"We aren't dating!" Hoseok and I say in unison.

"Yet," Jimin giggles. He pats my shoulder. "Have fun you two. Oh!" He runs over to Hoseok's window. "Add me on Snapchat so we can catch up." After getting each other's contact he looks at me. "Mochi is out!" He walks back inside.

Hoseok looks over at me with his sunny smile. "Well, let's go!" He pats the passengers seat.