38

[Yoongi's POV]

"Hoseok?" I knock on his apartment door. It sounds fairly quiet for someone to be in there.

"DAMN YOU COOKIES!" I hear his voice muffle through the door.

"Alright he's here," I chuckle as I knock on the door once more.

I hear the pattering of footsteps rush to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Sugar."

The door swings open. The fresh smell of... burnt cookies filled my lungs.

"Oh Hoseok," I scrunch my nose. I look down to see-

To see him shirtless with only his underwear.

"OH HOSEOK!" I cover my eyes, when in reality enjoyed the scene.

He looks down. "HOLY SHIT! I AM SO SORRY!" He slams the door shut.

"I'll just be thankful he had Calvin Klein's on," I mutter to myself. "Actually no, it was pretty nice to see his mocha toned skin go with his toned abs and-"

The doors swings back open. Only this time, it's a Hoseok with clothes on.

I instantly sit my mouth, forgetting I was gaydreaming out loud.

"Well this is an awkward start to a lesson," he sighs. He opens the door wider to invite me inside.

The farther I walked into the apartment, the stronger the burnt smell took over my nose.

He must've noticed my nose scrubbing because he begins fanning a cloth out of his window. "I'm so sorry! Is it that bad?"

"Nah it's just... not the smell of cookies," I chuckle.

His eyes widen. "You should see the cookies," he grabs one from the plate and brings it over to me. It had the shape of a cookie, expect that it was completely black.

"Aish," I poke the charred dough. "How is messing up this bad even possible?"

He scratches the back of his head. "Well... after I was done talking to you, I decided to do my streaks and then I forgot that I had a load of laundry," he chuckles.

"And I never realized you were nearly naked," I say without thought.

"Oh I knew I was nearly naked. I just lost track and got excited when I heard your voice. Then yeah, you saw me naked," he looks down at the floor with embarrassment.

"Don't sweat it Hoseok," I shrug.

He looks up at me. "Don't sweat it that I nearly showed off my whole body to you without a warning?"

"I mean..." I pause but continued because who the hell cares. "You have a nice body, so I'm not complaining."

His cheeks turn a tint of red. "I... I want to thank you for the compliment and say you have a nice body too, but I think it'd just add weirdness to the mood," he chuckles.

I feel my cheeks burning up now. "W-Well you haven't even seen it, so how can you compliment it?" My stomach turns with a feeling that I can't decide if it's a good or bad one.

I catch a smirk for a split second before he looks back at me with his sunny smile. "You're right, I have to see it for myself to have a proper say."