46

"Explain," Hoseok points at himself. "This."

I look at him, attempting puppy eyes. "Explain what?"

His mascara eyelashes flutter with annoyance. "Who the hell is Honey! And why does she sound so much like me?"

Oh, you know... Honey is you, and yes I wouldn't mind taking you to bed. Shall we do it now?

No Yoongi, too fast...

Maybe tomorrow.

Just kidding Yoong. Your awkward ass self can barely get yourself to bed.

"Don't play stupid!" He squeaks.

"Well... I can tell you that you would make an attractive lady," I bluntly say with a shrug.

He plays with his curly hair. "Pft, I already knew that. Tell me something I don't know."

This is my chance.

Do it Yoongi.

I take a deep breath before revealing the secret I've been keeping in for so long."

"I... I put in my milk before my cereal," I admit.

His jaw drops. "How could you! How do you know how much cereal you have if there's already a gallon of fucking milk in the bowl!?" He grips his hair.

"I'm sorry! I know I'm a terrible person!" I kneel, not beside a bathtub, but a holy Hoseok. "Please forgive me!" I plead.

He looks away. "I don't know. It will be fairly hard to forgive such crimes you have committed," he shrugs.

I grab his hands, looking him in the eyes. "Please?"

Hoseok's face turns a light red. "Yes, Yes, Yes!" He cheers.

Namjoon peeks around the corner. "He proposed already? Damn," he mutters to himself.

"It's not like that!"

He wipes his cheek and looks at the foundation on his hand.

"I just have to ask, why do you have makeup?"

His laughs. "Did I say it was mine? It's Namjoon's girlfriend's."

I couldn't help but laugh. "How do you do it so well!"

"Bitch, do you think Sook looks that fab doing it herself? I used to be her roommate and I'd be the one to do her makeup."

I look at him with confusion but decided not to carry the conversation any further.

"Let's get that off of you," I wipe my thumb against his cheek.

Hoseok shivers at my comment and moves back.

"I'm still a fetus!" He randomly yells.

"Wait, what?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"Stop trying to initiate!" He waves his, well Sook's, curling iron at me.

My eyebrows furrow. "The hell you talking about?"

He rolls his eyes. "For how raspy and low your voice is, whatever you say it sounds like you're trying to seduce me."

"I'm sorry, I'll make you more satisfied next time," I bluntly reply.

"See!" He waves the curling iron in a circle. "There you go again! You SNAKE."

Hoseok please, if I was one, I would slytherin you.

My vibrating phone brings me out of my gaydream.

CALL FROM 🙄UNBULIEBUBBLEMUM🙄

"Yes?"

"Get yo ass home already. It's supper time."

"In a few-"

"YOU'VE BEEN AT HONEY'S HOUSE ALL DAY. I'M SUPRISED SHE AINT PREGNANT."

"Don't you know Jin? It's A to the U to the G to the STD for Honey!" Taehyung adds in the background.

"I hate you Tae. I'll be home soon Jin."

"You better be," Jin hangs up.

I put my phone in my pocket and look over at Hoseok.

He sighs. "I guess you have to go," he kicks the carpet.

I softly smile as I open the door. "Don't worry," I look back at him. "I'm terrible at dancing, so I'll be back soon."