24

I look down at my phone and then back at the guilty-ass Taehyung. "For fucks sakes! Have you heard of privacy?" I hiss at him as I sit on the couch, pissed off.

He takes a seat next to me. "You never communicate with us, so we never know what's going on with you," he replies as he relaxes back into the couch cushion.

I fold my arms. "Well, you guys don't need to know everything," I scoff.

He looks over at me. "Well, it would be nice to know when I'm going to be a future uncle," he chuckles.

I smack is stomach with my flat hand.

He winces at the sudden contact. "The hell!" He squeaks.

"Bitch-ass," I mutter.

He lifts up his shirt and lightly touches the red handprint on his tummy.

"It was a joke, kid! Like I said, you're too awkward for a relationship anyway. I just wanted to piss you off," he laughs, but it sounded like he was laughing more through the pain.

I turn my head away. "Well, it worked," I bluntly reply.

I feel his arm go around my back. "I know it did. I like to call myself a Yoon-Yoon-is-now-pissed-creator," he chuckles.

I try to remain serious but how can you when Taehyung is... Taehyung.

I let out a small laugh at his stupidity. "Go talk to your Gucci Babe. I'm sure she's missing your 'D'elightful personality," I snicker as I emphasize the first letter.

"Yoongi we literally just had a conversation how that's not how everything!-Oh wait that is exactly my relationship... Nevermind," he laughs with a shrug.

I stand up from the couch. "You're so extra."

"That's why all the ladies want me," he says with his boxy smile.

I roll my eyes and then feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

NEW SNAP FROM HONEY🤭

I let out a smile, forgetting that I wasn't the only one in the room. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Taehyung's boxy smile widen.

He stands up from the couch. "Just invite her over already," he mumbles as he passes me.

"Him," I mutter under my breath.