69

A/N:

Okay, read what chapter this is. Take a moment.

I do not write smut, but this chapter will contain a kissing scene with description. If you do not prefer to read that, there will be a *stop* and *start* to notify when to keep scrolling to when the scene ends.

You may continue.

____

"Will you be the Sugar to my Honey?"

I freeze. I want to fanboy so bad, but my shooketh-ass self can't even move a muscle to respond.

"I.." I begin to wheeze.

"Yoongi!" Hoesok wraps his arms around me. "Are you okay?!"

I catch my breath. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just fanboying." I playfully pat his head.

He pulls away with a laugh. "It's alright I'll give you some time to an-"

I grab the collar of his T-shirt and pull his lips to mine.

My stomach is swirling with emotions. I'm surprised I had the guts to even get into this situation.

I feel Hoseok move his lips to a smile which made me smile too.

We pull away from each other. Both of our faces were red.

"So is that a yes?" He chuckles, rubbing the back of his head.

I nod. "I mean, if that's what you want the answer to be," I laugh.

He grabs my collar and pulls me close to him. "Well, what do you think," his voice was now low and husky.

"Uhh I-"

*STOP*

He smashes his lips into mine. He begins to guide my lips with his. I could tell that he had garlic bread not too long ago.

Who the fuck would eat garlic bread before a surprise like this?

I knew he was good with dance moves, but kissing? Damn. I'm not complaining the least bit though.

Dropping the T-shirt, I slowly wrap my arms around his waist and loop my fingers around his belt loops. It felt as if my heart were to burst out of my chest.

Still guiding me with his lips, he walks me backwards until my back is flat against the wall. Talk about multitasking.

I gasp for air when my back hits the wall. I look into his deep brown eyes.

He smirks before bringing his head down to my neck and begins placing kisses.

I gasp at the sudden cold touch.

He continues to gently peck my neck and continues down to my collarbone.

"I had no idea you were so good," I huff, catching my breath.

He stops and looks up at me. "Don't you remember? I said I would show you some moves. I didn't specify what kind though." He chuckles before pecking me on the lips.

"You snake," I chuckle.

"I hate snakeu though," he smiles before pulling me back in, only this kiss was deeper.

Our tongues play around in each other's mouths. At this point the garlic taste was the least of my concern.

He pulls away with a heavy breath. "Are you going to use my private lessons? Be the dominant one. Be the lea-"

I roughly grab his collar and whip him towards me before he could finish his sentence.

I'm hoping he thinks that was a...sexy dominant move I guess? I don't know I've never made out, so I'm literally learning as I go.

I move his lips with more aggression, our tongues gladly invading each other's mouths. I get a little out of hand and accidentally bite his lip.

He pulls away. "Aish!" He squeaks. He licks the drop of blood off of his lip.

"I'm sorry!" I sigh. "I got out of hand." I pout.

He wipes his lip and laughs. "Nah you're fine. I'm just happy my lessons are paying off," he begins to nibble at my bottom lip. "Now can the teacher refresh his skills?"

I sensation goes down my spine.

He glances at me with a smirk before going to my jaw. He kisses his way down to my neck. He stops at a spot and I feel him beginning to suck.

I uncontrollably release a noise that I didn't even know I was capable of. I cover my mouth as my face burns up.

He pulls away and looks at me. "So practicing your moaning really payed off," he chuckles.

Mother of Nutella he remembered that moment.

"Now-" I feel his hand on my hip slip and grasp the band of my jeans.

"Shall we move to part two?" He begins to tug down my jeans.

*START*

HONK! HONK!

He pulls away from me and looks at the camera screen in the corner of the room.

There's a car with a smol Mochi in the driver's seat. He waves at the camera.

Hoseok leans his head against mine and sighs. "Dammit Jimin," he pouts.

"What happen to me not being allowed to initiate?" I ask, licking my sore lip.

His eyes meet mine and we laugh.

"Once you know the rules you can break them," he pats my shoulder and puts his hands in his pockets. "Oh!" He runs and picks up my T-shirt and hands it to me.

"Sope?" He smiles.

I peck his lips and take the shirt from his hands.

"Sope."