11

[Hoseok's POV]

"So how are you enjoying teaching in that studio of yours?" Namjoon says, stuffing his face with a salad.

"Pretty successful!" I say while looking through Yoongi's registration. "I just got a new student too," I pass him the form across the table.

He takes the paper with his salad fingers and reads it. "Min Yoongi huh?" He takes a bite of his salad. "Haz mnow experience wif danfing."

"I'm teaching, aren't I? That's my job." I chuckle and take the form back to put it in my folder with the other forms.

"Isn't that a little ridiculous though? Who'd join a dance team when they have never even danced in their life! It sounds sketchy." He taps his finger on the table.

"...Maybe he just wants to try it out. Give him a chance!" I defend him.

"Oh, you defending him?" He leans back in his chair. "Did you end up giving him some private lessons on the first day even?" He scoffs.

"You idiot, it's not like that-"

"But we both know you wouldn't mind it being like that," he smiles.

"Mcscuse me!" I slam my hand on the table.

Shit, that really hurt my hand. No Hoseok stay strong. You need to prove him wrong.

"You know that not everyone's goal these days is to hook up with someone." I take a sip of my coffee.

"But is it your goal?" He smirks.

"You're ridiculous." I scoff. I put my elbows on the table. "I won't lie, he's pretty attractive," I say under my breath.

He spits his coffee on my face from laughing.

I just sit there with the coffee dripping off my face. "Thanks, Joonie."

"Oh! So Personality isn't a thing anymore I guess." He tries to hold in his laugh from seeing me covered in his coffee.

"Of course personality is important to me! I'm not a shallow person."

Namjoon puts both his elbows on the table and makes direct eye contact with me. "Tell me one trait you learned about him."

"I said he was attractive! Why the hell do I need to be interrogated!" I lean my head back and away.

I stand up and throw on my leather jacket over the top of my workout clothes. "I have a class with him tonight anyhow, and it looks like he will need some private lessons-"

"Ah, 'private lessons' I see." He chuckles, barely able to keep his coffee in his mouth.

I roll my eyes. "People these days." I grab my keys and begin to walk towards the door.

"Don't screw up your guyliner in the process!" He calls behind me.

I turn back toward him. "Make sure you answer all zero of your texts! Don't seem too desperate though!" I close the door.

I lean against the door and sigh. The sun was slowly beginning to set, creating a scenic view. Purple and blue melding together in the sky, just like watercolors. So beautiful.

I stand up from the door and begin to walk to the studio.