30

[Yoongi's POV]

I take a deep breath before opening the door to the studio. I was slightly... no greatly disappointed that it wasn't just Hoseok and me. So now, we both have to deal with-

"Listen here Yoongi."

This bitch.

Aurie stands her short self in front of me. And I thought I was short.

She pokes my chest. "I have no idea what the hell you are up to, but it better stop," she hisses.

"Short stuff has some bite," I scoff.

She scowls at me. "Hoseok is mine, so you better back off, or else some shit will go down."

I fold my arms. "And just what you might do?"

Her face burns up from anger. "I... I will tell him that you are gay!" She evilly laughs. "He'll be terrified of you then."

I couldn't help but laugh at her threat. "Oh come on Aurie," I pat her head. "I'll admit, I'm happy to be gay because that gives me another excuse to not like you."

The gawked little teen looks back at me with defeat. "You jackass! That will bite you in the ass sooner than later!" She holds her fist in the air.

I continue to laugh as I turn the corner.

"Ah... Hey Hoseok!" I wave to him.

He looks at me as if he was caught off guard. "Oh hey, Sugar!" He coos.

His face was a bright red for some odd reason. "Did you get here early to work out? Your face is pretty red."

He puts his hand on his face. "Oh, this? Y-Yes! I did. I wanted to make sure I was pumped for our lesson today since there's only the three of us!"

He looks up to meet my eyes and our eyes stay locked for some passing moments.

"Hey gaydreamers," Aurie scoffs.

"It's not like that!" Hoseok and I say in unison.

"Mhm, I see how it is. You're just two bros chilling in a hallway five feet apart cuz you're not gay," she mutters as she opens the door to the main room.