12

[Yoongi's POV]

"Hell yeah! Day two of 'Operation Hook Tae Up!'" Taehyung pats his hand on the wheel to the music. "And 'Hook Yoongi Up' too!" He smirks at me.

Oh, yea I forgot the whole fake crush thing.

I shrug. "Like I said, I can handle Honey myself, because I am a MAN."

"Such a man you wrote a mixtape when you were thirtee-"

"What did I say about bringing up my cringe-tape!"

"Well, I said that it will be uploaded if you don't set me up with Mija. And by the looks of it, it seems like there is no progression in that," he continues to tap the wheel.

"It'd be a shame if your cringe-tape was exposed."

"What the-" I turn around to see Jimin chilling in the back.

"Wait, when the hell did you get here!?" Taehyung and I say.

"Bitch, Mochi is everywhere." He runs his hand through his silky blonde hair. "I've been here the whole time, but just haven't talked. I was just casually eavesdropping on how you're gonna hook each other up."

He leans in between mine and Tae's seats. "I want in."

"Like a girlfriend or-"

"No no, Mochi is too innocent for love. There are some sketchy things that happen between lovers." He shakes his head in disgust. "But, I will gladly help you guys with all that mooshy gooshy stuff."

I pat Taehyung's shoulder. "There you go my friend, a person who actually gives a shit about you getting hooked up."

"Oh come on, you care," he scoffs.

"Well, of course, I care about you brother, I just don't care to know about what you do on your own 'private' time," I chuckle.

Taehyung abruptly stops the car, causing me and Jimin to continue to go forward.

"What the hell Taehyung?! You almost messed up-" Jimin hovers his hand over his face. "This."

"We are here! Now actually bring me into the conversation with Mija, and try it out with Honey eh?"

"You're disgusting," I grab my bag and open the car door.

"Hoongi is real!" Taehyung shouts before speeding away.

Hey, that works... Hoseok and Yoongi.

I let out an uncontrollable smile before walking to the front door of the studio. I put a hand on the handle.

I can't wait to see Hoseok.

✰ ✰ ✰

[Hoseok's POV]

"Shoot I forgot my binder," I grab my keys and walk towards the door.

I put my hand on the handle to the entrance door.

Class is starting soon, I can't wait to see Yoongi.

✰ ✰ ✰

[3RD PERSON]

Yoongi pushes the door, while Hoseok pulls the door. The door opens.

Yoongi ends up tripping over the edge of the door and runs into Hoseok. The two make eye contact.

"Well hello there."