17

Fall was slowly making its way here. The brisk wind hit my face. The crunching of leaves resonated every step I took.

"Damn, it's so cold," I complain to myself.

I glance down at my phone that had Hoseok's address on it.

"Hm... It should be a block away," I think aloud.

After a few minutes, I finally arrive at the address, which was an apartment.

I walk through the door and head upstairs.

"127," I repeat in my head as I pass by the numbers on the doors.

I catch the slight sound of music playing. As I continue to walk, the sound grows louder. Turns out that the music belonged to Room 127.

I stand still for a few moments to mentally prepare for myself. I take a deep breath before lightly knocking on the door.

"It's just a dance lesson. It's just a dance lesson."

"Yoongi?"

"It's just a- HEY HOSEOK!" I try to casually say as I lean my arm against the wall.

The bed head man tilts his head with a smile that could light up the world. "Ah, Sugar!" He coos. He did not look like he was prepared for a dance lesson in ANY way.

I rub the back of my head. "I love it when you say my name," I say under my breath.

Hoseok's smile widens.

Shit, he heard me.

He swings the door open. "Well, come on in," he emphasizes with a chuckle.

I follow him inside. It was a fairly nice apartment, way nicer than the one I was currently living in.

"Woah," I admire. I ended up spinning in circles because there were too many things to admire!

"Pretty nice huh?" Hoseok says as he takes a seat on the couch.

I nod my head as I sit in the chair across from him. "You live with someone?"

He laughs at my question. "What, you think a guy can't afford something like this on his own?" He smirks.

I shake my head. "no, no, no, no-"

"Relax Yoongs," he stops me.

"Y...Yoongs?"

"I'm joking with you," he play hits my arm. "Really though, I use the money I make at the studio to afford this." He leans back on the cushion.

"I see," I respond. I lift my head and look over at him. "So, you don't have a girlfriend or anything?"

Hoseok's eyes life to lock with mine. "Girlfriend?" He echos back. "Ah, no." He eventually answers. "Not really my thing." He chuckles.

I tilt my head. "Like, dating?"

He pauses for a moment. "In a way I guess," he eventually responds.

I feel my stomach sink to his response.

"I see," I say again.

He smiles at me. "So how about you? Got anyone special? I saw you and Mija getting it-"

"I WAS BEING ATTACKED!" I shout. "I don't do... that."

His head tilts to my response. "That?" He echos.

I feel a rush to my cheeks. "Y-You know... That," I repeat.

"Hm," he hums. He gets up from his chair and brings his face close to mine.

His striking dark chocolate eyes look into my dull ones. The way the curls in his thick brown hair perfectly were. Everything about him made me feel something I haven't felt in ages.

Dammit, why does the sun have to be so hot?!

"Then what exactly do you do?" Hoseok questions, bringing me back into the present world.

"You," I unknowingly say. "Holy shit!" I immediately cover my mouth to make sure nothing else slips from it. I could feel the heat from my cheeks begin to burn up my face.

I stuff my face into the pillow that was on my chair. "I am so sorry," I muffle through the cotton.

He gently removes the pillow from my face for me to be greeted by his bright smile.

"No worries Yoongi," he smiles as he puts the pillow back, but it ends up falling on the floor

I let out a nervous smile. "Aha, okay, whatever you say." I shrug.

Why do I have to have no filter?!

I stand up but end up tripping on that damn pillow that was on the ground.

"Dammit!" I whine as I dramatically fall on my ass to the floor.

Hoseok walks over and stands in front of me, keeping his eyes on me. His bright smile was still on his face. "This isn't fair!" He whines.

"Excuse me?"

"You keep falling for me," he chuckles.

I feel myself blushing again. "Sorry! I'm such a clutz!" I look at the floor with embarrassment.

He reaches out his hand to me. "Well?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "Well, what?"

"When can it be my turn?"