19

"T-top?" I questionably stutter. I end up standing in place, while the music continued to play in the background.

Hoseok smirks. "Come on, we both know you know what I mean."

I feel sweat forming on my forehead. Well, it would only make sense for the sun make me feel this heated, but seriously though!?

His grip on my hand manages to become even tighter. "Lead me, Yoongi," he says in a whispered tone. "Prove to me that you own me."

Own him!? I'm not familiar with dance talk, so all I'm getting from this are dirty and flirtatious remarks. At least, I assume this is all dance talk.

He nods, queuing me.

I take a deep breath before slowly catching back up to the beat. Our feet following each other back and forth.

"Try switching it up," he softly suggests. "Woo me. Surprise me. Keep me guessing."

My breathing became heavy. Why am I suddenly nervous? I try to catch my breath as I begin to mentally prepare myself. I am going to dip Hoseok.

I close my eyes and lock with his the moment I open them. With what felt like confidence, keeping my other arm around his neck, I pull Hoseok to attempt to dip him.

Turns out my dip became more of a trying to throw Hoseok to the hardwood floor.