♢ author's note ♢

»»————- ★ ————-««
HELLO
»»————- ★ ————-««

Length: 34,584+ words

So how was it? Hopefully decent! I loved writing this fic and had so much fun during the process.

I just want to thank you all for the voting, commenting, and just supporting this fan fiction by reading it. I honestly couldn't have done this without all of you.

By the way, sorry not sorry for the constant meme, emo, and vine references.

»»————- ★ ————-««
FUNFACT FROM THE STORY
»»————- ★ ————-««

What Yoongi was going to say to Mija during chapter 6 before he was interrupted by Hoseok in the elevator was "Let me get this straight, I'm not."
(I know I know, I saved y'all from a terrible pun)

»»————- ★ ————-««
FINAL QUESTIONS
»»————- ★ ————-««

1. Favorite character?

2. Favorite moment?

3. Favorite quote?

4. Favorite thing about the fanfiction? (Ex. Characters, plot, references...)

5. Any questions about the Fic in general?

6. Final thought(s)?

»»————- ★ ————-««
DASH OF PROMO
»»————- ★ ————-««

On my profile I have a couple of other BTS fan fictions, so if you wanna check them out, I guess you could!

Sweets ~ Jeon Jungkook

Forget Me Not ~ Kim Namjoon

Kiss My Ace ~ Yoonmin

Also I have a Short Fic series in the making known as the Broken Tear Series (get it BTS.. *sigh*)

1st Book ~ Toxic

»»————- ★ ————-««
SPECIAL THANKS
»»————- ★ ————-««

FLUFFYSOPE
First of all STAN THIS GORL.
Secondly, I'd like to thank you for being a great supporter throughout the story. Hopefully this satisfied some of your Yoonseok needs. LUB YOU!

»»————- ★ ————-««
FINAL WORDS
»»————- ★ ————-««

Again, thank you readers for taking your time to read my story. I deeply appreciate it and will use it as motivation to continue to write! It's crazy to think that people are willing to wait for your next update just to read your writing. It's just... I don't even know how to explain it! Thank you guys!!
Love you Little Jamz!

-kay