5

"We're here!" Taehyung stops the car.

I look out the window, it's a smaller building. I look back at Tae. "Do I have to?" I whine.

He leans over to me and opens my door. "Just wing it," he pushes me out.

"I'll pick you up in an hour!" He spins out and drives away.

I sigh and look down at my watch.

Dammit, I'm 45 minutes late.

I could hear the bass of the music through the door to the studio. I open it and head inside. It was a big room with another set of double doors to the left. I peek inside the double doors. There was a group of dancers in there.

I can't walk in there! They'll kick me out before I even join!

I wait behind the doors and try to scan the room, trying to spot Mija.

Hm, I can't see her. Maybe she's farther in the room.

I lean my ear against the door to see if I could make out anything anyone was saying. I could hear a voice. It was sounding like it was slowly approaching me.

Shit.

I could hear the voice right next to the door. The door opens, and I end up falling back on my ass.

"I'm so sorry!"

I look up to a girl standing there. She was covered in sweat like she came from practice, must be in my class too.

She holds out a hand, "My bad for me not paying attention."

"O-oh, it's fine. I can get up myself." I ignore her hand and stand up.

"You must be new here, what's your name?" She softly smiles.

"I go by Suga," I fix my hair. "How about you?"

"Suga, I love that name." She leans into her face right in front of mine. "I'm Mija," she says softly.

I look down and catch her hand moving toward mine.

Aish, this girl reminds me of Taehyung. They would be perfect for each other.

I lean away and move my hand. "Ah, Mija. I've heard about you." I comment, trying to escape the awkwardness

Without hesitation, she comes close again, this time even closer. "So you have?" She glances down at my lips and bites her own. "I want to get to know about you, personally." She touches my wrist.

Oh hell to the no.