68

"Come on Pinterest, don't be an asshole now," I talk to my phone as I sit against the blanket covered door.

Fifteen minutes has gone by and inside Hoseok's office has been completely quiet.

I stand up and knock on the door. "Hey, you done ye-"

The door swings open. Hoseok stands in front of me in a flannel shirt and pale jeans

"Yoongi!" He hugs me.

Although it caught me off guard, I hug him tightly back. "Hey, Hoseok!"

He pulls away and smiles. "Come inside!"

I walk into the office, utterly confused. "Soooo, where's everyone else?"

"Is it a problem that it's just us?" He chuckles.

I immediately shake my head. "No no! Just curious." My eyebrows furrow. "Why are you all dressed up?"

"You're just full of questions aren't you?" He says as he fixes his sleeves.

I nod. "Well duh. It felt like I was in a fucking horror movie walking down that dark ass hall," I scoff.

"You're an emo! I thought the darkness wouldn't bother you. I thought you'd be out there singing 'hello darkness my old friennnndd'," he chuckles.

I shake my head. "You're ridiculous."

He smiles. "You know what's ridiculous? That you haven't replied to my snaps!"

"BLAME JIMIN THAT ASSHO-"

My I feel my phone vibrate.

SNAP FROM ❤️SOFTY❤️

I uncontrollably smile as I feel my cheeks burn up. I glance up at him. "What are you planning?"

He shrugs. "Who knows?" He looks at my screen and begins to laugh due to his nickname.

"Hey, it's true!" I laugh as I open the snap.

-

❤️SOFTY❤️

-

I look up at him with a smile. "What are you-"

"Yoongi," he gets on his knees.

He reaches behind his back and holds out a medium size box.

I take the box and open it. It looks like a black Tshirt. I pull it out and shake it to reveal what the front said in white lettering.

SUGAR

I turn it over and gasp.

TEAM SOPE

I feel tears of joy begin to weld up. I look back at the kneeling Hoseok with glistening eyes.

"Yoongi," He rips his flannel off to show the same Tshirt, only his is white with black lettering and says 'Honey' instead.

I gawk at the sight. I can't gather the words to even respond.

He grabs my hand that's holding the Tee. His sunny smile fills his face and asks me the one question that I most definitely knew the answer to.

"Will you be the Sugar to my Honey?"