71

"I'm in love with Hoseok."

He stops the car abruptly and looks over at me.

"If you're... Then that means..." He looks down.

"Yep, it means ya boy is gay," I chuckle but soon turn serious. "Look, it's also me saying that she isn't the best for you. You two are too much alike, which is clingy, so one of you will always be jealous and you won't be happy."

He looks back up at me, tears fall from his face. He truly was heartbroken. He opens his mouth, but nothing comes out.

"Don't say anything," I try comforting him. "I'm just trying to look out for my brother,"

"I never thought she'd do something like that." He smacks the wheel, but he smiles.

"What th-"

"Ha! You're such a dumbass! I got you good!" He laughs as he still smacks the wheel.

"What-"

"YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HOSEOK I KNEW IT!" He says as he does a happy dance in the seat.

"-the actual fuck." I finish my sentence.

He can't stop laughing. "Jimin added Jin, Jungkook, and me to a group chat with him about the whole plan," he chuckles.

"That sneaky shit," I laugh. "So how's Mija?"

"Oh mother of Nutella, she's annoying," he sighs.

"Well there's something you two have in common," I chuckle. "How's it actually goi-"

"I broke up with her."

My jaw drops. "What?!"

He folds his arms. "She. Doesn't. Like. Minecraft." He sadly sighs.

I roll my eyes. "You have quite the standards," I pat his shoulder.

His head perks up with his boxy smile. "Ha! I got you! The real reason is that I'm gay! I'm the happy gay and likes boys gay. So I'm a gay gay!" He smiles.

My jaw drops... again. "Who..."

"Me!" Jungkook shouts as he pops up from the backseat of the car.

I think my last brain cells have died within these five minutes.

"CHOCOLATE MILK JUNGKOOK?!" I squeak.

Taehyung happily nods. "We were talking a little bit ago, and he asked if he was gay. So I said we should kiss and see."

"YOU KISSED THE BABY?!" I still can't comprehend that Hoseok and I are dating, now Tae's gay, oh what a day.

Jungkook nods. "Yup! And he said he loved it and I said I loved it and we said 'hey we should date!' So now we are dating!"

I facepalm myself. "I'm gone for two hours and this is what happens. What, is Jin and Namjoon dating no-"

Jin pops up from the backseat as well. "STOP THE CAR I SAW DADDY JOONIE IN HOSEOK'S CAR!"

I turn my head back. "THE HELL?! IS EVERYONE HERE?"

Jimin pops out. "Mochi says you are correct!" He pats my shoulder. "Congrats! Now you can wash your mouth out with Sope, if you know what I mean-"

I open my mouth but no words come out. "Y... I thought you were an innocent Mochi!?"

"Not when it comes to ships!" He claps. He looks at my hickey. "Oh damn, it looks like you two were already at it. Your lips swollen too," he giggles.

"W-What?!" I pull down the mirror and look. My bottom lip was indeed larger and had a slight bite mark on it. I awkwardly laugh. "Yeahhhh...."

"I never thought this day would come!" Jin hugs me, but Mother Jin comes out with his slipper and starts hitting my head with it. "And I thought you were a good boy!"