23

[Yoongi's POV]

"Oh come on Yoon-Yoon! You can't not tell me the details!" Taehyung whines as he is glued to my arm.

"Chill the hell out! I just got in the door!" I say, trying to shake him off me.

He loosens his grip on my arm and looks at me. "At least tell me if you two flirted!" He shows his bottom lip as he pouts.

I scoff at the comment. "It was a private dance lesson, what do you expect to happen?" After those words came out of my mouth, I immediately regret it.

Taehyung's boxy smile turns into a sly smirk. "Oh, you know what can."

"Oh come on Yoon," Jimin adds in, walking up to me. He rests his Mochi hands on my face. "We know under that layer of sarcasm and a hint of jackass, there's a softie looking for some love."

I shake my head. "You sickos."

Jimin smiles, showing his chipped tooth. "Oh wait until Jin-"

"OH YOOOOOOONGI!"

For the love of Pete Wentz.

Jin runs up to me, bumping Jimin to the side. "How was it?!" He coos. "Tell me you're being responsible and have protection!"

Jin forgot that Jungkook was sitting in the same room.

The jaw dropped child looks over at Jin with confusion. "What do you mean by protection?" He tilts his head with curiosity.

"Chocolate milk is always the answer," Jin shoos Jungkook away.

The youngest nods and skips off to his chocolatey love.

After a few seconds, Jin looks back at me. "Anyways, just be a responsible bean. We don't need any fathers in this house." He pats my head before walking out of the room.

"The one you should be worried about it Taehyung," I mumble.

"Bitch, I heard that!" Taehyung hisses.

"You know it!" I retaliate.

Taehyung looks to see if Jin has left and looked back at me. "Now, what really happened?"

I fold my arms. "Nothing really It was just some dancing."

His eyes widen. "That's all?"

I nod. "Yup."

He lowers his head with disappointment. "Damn, you guys text so much, I had such a firm feeling some shit would go down."

"How do you..." I look down at my phone. "You ass-hat!"

He raises his hands defensively. "I swear it wasn't me! Jin saw your phone on the counter while you were changing after your private lesson, so he peeked, well no he examined your texts with Honey."

My eyes dart at the kitchen, where Jin was preparing dinner. "WHAT THE HELL JIN!"

"I AM YOUR MOTHER AND IT'S MY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE SAFE!"

"BULLSHIT, YOU GIVE JUNGKOOK EXPIRED MILK!"

I see Jungkook spit out his mouthful of chocolate milk all over Jimin who was eating ramen, due to being impatient with Jin.

"Right in front of my noodles."