18

I freeze at his question. As if my palms couldn't be any more clammy. "What?"

His eyes widen. "What? Oh nothing, Anyways," he puts his hands under my legs.

"Uh, Uh. W-WHAT?!" I squeak.

His veiny arms lift me into the air with ease. I wrap my arms around his neck to prevent me from falling.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I shriek as I kick my feet in the air.

He chuckles. "Ah, it looks like you have a lot of practice my friend. You see," He dips me.  His short, curly, brown hair slightly hangs over his soft brown eyes. "You cannot be so tense when you dance."

I close my unknowingly hanging jaw. I feel my cheeks beginning to burn up. "I..." I begin, turning my head away from him with embarrassment. "I've never been good with not being stressed," I reply.

He pulls me back upright. I feel him remove on of my hands that is around his neck. He puts it in his own hand.

"Well," his grip tightens on my hand. "Take the stress out on your movements," he quickly but smoothly twirls me around. "Now, you try!" Keeping one hand holding mine, he snatches the CD player remote with his other.

I nod, showing that I understand. I tighten the grip on his hand.

His bright smile shows on his face. "Like that! Now let the music take over you. 5, 6, 7, 8!" He commands.

I lock eyes with him. I begin with slow movements, guiding Hoseok around the room. I take a step at him, and he takes a step away from me. We manage to stay to rhythm with the music playing in the background.

"That's the idea!" He compliments me.

I feel my hands become clammy.

Shit. The last thing he probably wants is my body liquid on him. Wait, no. Sweat Yoongi, it's called sweat, not body liquid, that'd be awkward.

I shake my head, escaping those questionable thoughts. I could tell Hoseok knew I was in my own world.

"Now," he begins. He pulls himself closer to me. Our chests were now resting on each other.

I gasp at the sudden touch.

He looks at me. I notice him bite his lip. "Be the dominant one."

"The what?!" I squeak, flabbergasted at all that was going on. Everything was moving so fast, even though a slow song was playing.

He chuckles, noticing my frustration. "The dominant one, you know, the male," he replies. "You're being too soft. Be rough, show me your place. Show me you're at the top."

I purposely cough at his comment. There's no way he's talking about something that isn't related to dance...

Right?