100K SPECIAL

Sope World | 100K Bonus Chapter

Three amazing, adventurous, and happy years have passed since the literal sun and everlasting twilight have joined together as one family. Their fluff of happiness, Bagel, binds the family together.

But something was still missing...

"Hoseok, can you hurry it up already!?"

Hoseok looks over at Yoongi, his arms filled with minion merch. "But the pop-up shop closes today!" He calls back while trying to balance everything.

Yoongi shakes his head with a chuckle. He walks over to his struggling husband and grabs the items he was balancing on top. "Do you really think we have that kind of money?"

"We own Puma, bitch," Hoseok hisses as he snatches the minion plushie back.

"You might as well buy the whole stand," Yoongi scoffs as he pulls out his phone.

"...Yoongi?"

"No we are not buying the stand."

Hoseok's bottom lips pops out to form a pout. "You're such an old man," he whines as he begins to carefully put every minion thing he had. Minion watch, minion wallet, and yes, minion bed sheets.

"I prefer to go by 'elder', thank you," Yoongi chuckles as he helps him put everything back on the displays. He gets distracted by a nibble on his ear. "No Bagel, do not take Hoseok's side on this," he smiles as he lets the sugar glider crawl around his already-messy hair.

A sudden rush of excitement fills Hoseok. "That's it!" He claps his hands excitedly, as if he's won the lottery or tickets to his favorite band.

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows with a hum, drawing his attention to Hoseok.

"We can get Bagel a buddy!"

"You're kidding," Yoongi replies in a monotoned voice. "We don't have room for minion merch, do you really think we have room for another sugar glider?"

Hoseok rests his head on his chin. "You know what? I will make a deal with you," his smile widens as he gets more excited, hoping his idea will convince him.

"Try me," Yoongi leans in as he crosses his arms. Bagel slept peacefully atop his head, his blue-grey fur blends with Yoongi's new silver-toned hair.

Hoseok leans in close to Yoongi, making thier faces a few inches apart. "I won't make whale mating calls in the middle of the night..."

"THANK THE HEAVENS OF MCR!"

"...For a week."

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows. "Make it two weeks."

"Deal!" Hoseok cheers as he shakes Yoongi's hand as if he has just won the lottery. "Let's go!" His sunny smile leads down the busy sidewalk.

With a shake of his head, Yoongi smiles as follows.

•••

"Hoseok, put your wallet away."

Hoseok pops out his bottom lip, forming a pout. "But I want to take home all of the animals~"

"Sope World Dance, is it?"

The two look up to be greeted by their long lost friend.

"Seokjin!" Hoseok cheers as he stands up to give him a hug. "I missed you!"

"I know, who wouldn't miss my handsome face," Jin smiles as he looks down at Hoseok who was still holding onto him. "Yah! Let's not gay-out right now," Jin chuckles as he pulls away from the hug. "How's the family doing?" He looks up at Bagel peacefully sleeping within Yoongi's locks and cannot help but "Awe."