2

I sigh and rub the back of my head. "Okay fine, I'll do it. Where do I sign up?"

Taehyung smirks. "That's more like it," he hands me a sheet of paper. "Just fill out all of that and give it to the coach on your first day. You start tomorrow."

"T-Tomorrow?! What am I even supposed to bring?!" I throw my hands up.

"Sweats, a t-shirt, and that enthusiasm you don't have," he pats my back. "Good luck."

"I hate you. Using my cringe-tapes against me. That's low," I scowl. I was joking, but at the same time, I wanted to choke him.

He grins, "I know, I'm good at getting my way."

"So all those girls leaving you after the first date is 'your way' huh?" I scoff.

He throws a bag at my face. "Use these for tomorrow." He walks out of the room.

I open the bag. It has a pair of sneakers, sweatpants, and a baggy t-shirt. "Gucci boy knows his style." I tighten the bag back up. I look over at the clock.

1:32am

"Welp, I may as well get to bed." I yawn. "Gotta be rested for the 'big' day tomorrow," I say with no enthusiasm what so ever, swinging my arm.

"Jeon Jungkook, it's way past your bedtime!" Jin walks into the room.

"I am a strong and independent 20-year-old adult, Jin," he whines.

"Oh you fetus, you still need to sit in the kid section with your strawberry milk when we go to the bar," Jin grins.

Jungkook goes quiet. "M'kay, I'll head to bed." He heads to his room.

"Goodnight losers," I walk past the conversation and head to my room.