3

"Y to the O to the O-N-G-I!" Taehyung parades into my room, clapping his hands and cheering. "Let's go Yoongi, L-let's go Yoongi!" He takes a seat on my bed next to me. "It's ya big day!" He excitedly pats my shoulder.

I look at him, barely even awake. "Hell no," I throw my pillow over my face.

"Damn, you're gonna need some fries with all that salt you have," he chuckles, still nudging me.

"What's that I hear?" Jimin marches into the room. "Is it..." He goes quiet. "The sound of your cringe-tape streaming online?" He takes a seat next to Taehyung with a guilty ass smile on his face.

"I think it is Jimin," Jungkook joins the group. "The dislike button will break from the amount of them you will receive."

I start smacking the pillow against my face. "I need to accept the fact I'll never get decent sleep."

"You're seriously just thinking about that..?" Jungkook replies sarcastically.

"Kookie!" Jin shouts from the kitchen. "There's breakfast!"

He turns his head. "What the hell Jin! You're not my umma! Let alone you're not a lady even!"

"...I made you pancakes," He replies, peeking through the door.

He looks over at the three of us for a moment. "Coming!" Jungkook runs out of the room.

I remove the pillow from my face. "Why are you guys so extra?"

"Well, why are you so bland?" Jimin taps my leg. "C'mon, you have dance today!" He tries to push me, but little mochi couldn't handle it.

"How 'bout you two piss off and let me sleep," I roll to the other side of the bed.

Taehyung successfully pushes me off the bed. 

"Aish! Why though?" I rub my sore back.

"Well, how about you get off your ass and get ready for your dance session that's happening in 45 minutes," he scoffs, throwing the bag in my face, once again.

"Okay, okay, I'll get dressed," I stand up and take all the clothing out of the bag and head to the bathroom to change.

There's pounding on the door. "Make it quick, I'll drive you," Taehyung states.