9

I wake up, for the first time without the help of a marching band of brothers. I hear a soft knock at the door.

"Yoon-yoon?" Taehyung peeks through the small crack in the door.

"What?" I muffle through my face being smashed into the pillow.

"Can I come in?" He takes a few more steps toward me.

I look up at him. "Come on in, you nerd," I lay my head back on the pillow.

He takes a seat at the end of my bed silently. "...I'm sorry about spilling the whole Honey thing," he breaks the silence.

I rub my head, "Nah, don't worry. Jungkook was right anyhow. It's not like I would've told you guys anyways in the first place, so it had to be let out somehow."

A smile goes across his face. "Phew thank goodness! I was worried you were pissed," I brush his head.

"Oh no, I am still pissed," I chuckle. "But whatever, it's done and over with," I get out of bed.

Jungkook peeks through the door. "Hello hyungs," He tries to have a low voice.

"This isn't a family gathering!" I complain.

"Oh come on, I know you love me!"

"And why the hell are you in a suit and trying to have a low voice? Puberty still needs to hit you."

"PARDON! Puberty did matter of fact hit me pretty damn hard, I got abs!" He pulls up his top to reveal them.

"Woah woah woah, calm the hell down!" I cover my eyes. "Keep your clothes on!"

"We got pancakes!" Jin shouts from the kitchen.

"Hell yeah, pancakes!" Jungkook replies and walks out of the room.

Jin takes off his slipper and throws it at him. "Language!"

Tae and I laugh. "We'll be out!" I call.

Taehyung looks back at me, "So we cool?"

"Sure, why not," I nod and stand up to walk out to the kitchen.

"It smells so delish!" Taehyung licks his lips. He's right, it did smell pretty good.

"Why thank you!" Jin bows. "I even made the pancakes into kawaii shapes!"

"Why weren't my pancakes in fun shapes!" Jungkook whines in the background.

"You are not old enough! You didn't even finish your strawberry milk, so how could you possibly deserve my extra effort of making a kawaii pancake!" Jin replies.

He carries two plates of pancakes to me and Tae.

He sets mine in front of me. They all were in the shape of a heart with some honey drizzled on the top.

You got to be joking.