Epilogue

1 year later...

"Happy one year, Sugar!" Hoseok leans down and kisses me.

"You too Honey!" I intertwine my hand with his.

"Awe, I'm so happy your still shorter than me," He coos. "My smol hubbie."

"But you're still my little softy," I lay my head on his chest as we gently rocked back and forth.

He hands me a jar of honey. "I had to give this to you because some Sugar was missing."

I chuckle as I open the jar up. I dip my finger in the jar and put some on the tip of his nose. "Here!" I laugh before running off.

"H-Hey!" He says caught off guard. He begins to chase after me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and brings the two of us to the couch. Bagel climbs up and snuggles into the crook of my neck.

"I've never felt this good in a while," I say as I snuggle closer to Hoseok.

I hear him scoff.

I smack his chest. "You know what I mean," I chuckle.

"You know what I mean too," He laughs. He gives me a deep kiss. I feel him begin to nibble on my bottom lip.

I pull away and cover Bagel's eyes. "Yah! Not in front of the baby!" I aggressively whisper.

"It's okay, he's too young to understand," he replies before pulling me back into the kiss.

Our tongues play in each others mouths. My stomach swirling with emotions. As we got lost in the kiss, I couldn't help but smile.

I was truly happy with how far I've come.

With how far we've come.

The well decorated apartment. The newly remodeled dance studio. Our amazing and successful first year of marriage. How I successfully started over and released my new mixtape SOPEWORLD. How I have no need to look on the past now that I have the future to look forward to.

He runs his fingers through my hair. " This is too cute! We have a little family,"

"Our little family."