26

[Hoseok's POV]

SUGAR😊

Ye👍

-

I stare down at the response for a few passing moments. I sink into my pillow as I zone out into the screen that was the only source of light in my dark bedroom.

"The way he sounds so cool and uses that thumbs up is just-ah!" I Fanboy as I kick my feet into the air excitedly.

I hear my doorknob begin to turn and lock up my phone. Namjoon's head peaks through the lighted crack in the door.

"Who are you talking to now? he sighs as he rubs his tired eyes.

I can tell he was actually sleeping due to the... whatever you want to call what was going on with his hair. You couldn't tell if he was Einstein or one of those old time emo kids with his dark hair.

"I'm not really talking to anyone," I shrug. "I'm just on Snapchat."

A tired grin grows across his face. "Is it Yoongi again?" He walks over to me and tries to peek at my phone.

I knew there was no way to get away with lying. I nod and point the screen toward him. "Am I being too desperate?" I might as well get something out of it and ask for advice.

He grabs the phone from my hand and begins scrolling.

"NAMJOON YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T JUST START SCROLLING!" I squeak as I try reaching for my phone back but he only reaches his arm in the opposite direction, making it impossible.

"You gave me your phone, so I have full scrolling rights," He chuckles as he continues to examine the messages.

I sigh in defeat. "Fine."

I notice him stop scrolling and hum to himself. "If you consider triple texting desperate, then I'd say you are. The texts themselves though are actually reasonable."

I peek over his shoulder and point to one of Yoongi's responses. "Then why the hell am I being rejected with 'it's chill'?"

He glances down at the screen. He reaches for his blocky glasses, meaning some big ass observation is going to go down, from his pajama shirt pocket.

Yes, Namjoon's pajama shirts have fucking pockets.

He puts on his glasses and looks down at the screen. "Ah, I see what we have here," he says in a low, sophisticated voice.

I tilt my head. "What?"

"Looks like you have yourself a shy gay."