66

[Yoongi's POV]

"It's been thirteen fucking hours!" I yell as I pound my fist against the table.

Jin's head jerks up from the sudden noise. "What are you whining about?" He asks as he continues to type on his phone.

Taehyung puts his hands on my shoulders. "I bet it has something to do with Honey," he coos.

I shake him off me. "Don't you have a girlfriend to pay attention to?" I scoff.

"Oh believe me I really pay attention to her," he nudges me. "You know, when we-"

"OKAY THANK YOU," I stop him from finishing his sentence. "...But yes it's about Honey," I sigh.

Taehyung gasps. He leans in close to my ear. "Has it been thirteen hours since you lost your virginity?" He giggles.

I flick the side of his head. "No, you dumbass! It's been thirteen hours since we have texted!"

"Ouch!" He flinches at the contact. "Man, you sure are a needy one, " he scoffs.

Jimin flicks the other side of his head. "You text your girlfriend all the time!" The Mochi retaliates.

He flinches again. "Hey knock it off the two of you! I was just kidding!" He puts his hands up defensively.

"Sure you were," I roll my eyes. I look back over at Jimin. "Hey, you text Honey, right? Has h-she- texted you?"

Jimin smiles at my near mess up. "Well... have you even looked at your phone this morning?"

"Pft, yes of-" I pat my pajama pocket to NOT feel my phone.

I have a mini heart attack.

"Jimin where is my phone!" I grab the Mochi's T-shirt collar.

He smirks. "Mochi be sneaky," he replies.

I grip the collar tighter. "No. No, I can't! How the hell will I tell if Honey texts me!"

"I'll just tell her that ya don't have your phone! And don't you have class today anyway?" He shrugs.

"Holy shit I do have class today!" I let go of his shirt and run to gather my items.

For some reason, I couldn't focus on what I needed, so I just kind of packed anything I thought I might need.

Three T-shirt's, two pairs of socks, my new Puma sweatpants. It looks like I'm packing to leave the country for a month.

I end up stopping suddenly and zoning out.

"Damn, why am I so off this morning," I shake my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts but then I stopped, realizing that someone I want to live in my thoughts was there.

I continue to pack my bag with a smile on my face. "See you soon."