80

"Alright that will be," the cashier's eyes widen. "$420.69."

I couldn't help but laugh. "My life is such a mess," I sigh.

Hoseok smirks as he pulls out his credit card.

It had a picture of the two of us with our milk mustaches.

He hands the card over and she glances at the card and then looks back at it again. She looks at the two of us and then the card.

"You guys are so cute!" She coos as she swipes the card. "Enjoy the rest of your day!" She hands the receipt to Hosoek.

We grab our two full carts and head out to the parking lot.

"I love that picture," I eventually say.

He looks back and smiles. "I do too. But not as much as I love you!" He begins to sprint with the cart to the car.

"No, I love you more!" I chase after him.

We pretty much made a real life Mario Kart.

Until Hoseok tips over his cart.

"NOT THE NUTELLA!"

✰✰✰

"Okay we bought... nothing we needed," I facepalm myself as I lay on the bed.

We were too lazy to unbox anything now, so we just created a pile in the corner of the living room.

Hoseok shrugs. "We got Nutella and Doritos though," he replies while taking off his shirt to change into his pajamas.

I look over at the clock. "It's three in the morning," I sigh as I play with my pajama pants string.

Hoseok lays next to me. "Shall we sleep then?"

I turn my head to face him. "Yes please I'm fucking exhausted."

He laughs before lifting me up and placing me on top of him. "Do you know that I love you," he boops my nose.

"Awe I love you too." I lay my head down on his chest. "But I really love sleep too," I yawn.

He runs his fingers through my hair. "You're too cute." He turns off the lamp, causing the room to fill with darkness.

"Hello darkness my old friend~"

"You nocturnal emo."