42

"So why are you still in dance?" Hoseok repeats, thinking I didn't hear him.

"I..." I feel my cheeks get red. "Y'know, it's just something to pass time," I lie.

He smiles at my answer. "Well, I'm happy you enjoy passing time with me!" He takes a sip of his milk, leaving a milk mustache.

I laugh at the adorable sight and decide to drink some of my milk to leave a mustache too.

"I mustache you a question," he chuckles.

"But I'll shave it for later," I finish as we wipe the milkstache off our face.

Hoseok looks up at the clock. "Oh, it's already been two hours. If you have to go, I totally understand."

I shake my head. "No worries, it's more fun hanging out with you than sleeping."

His jaw drops. "I feel so honored that you put me before sleep."

I laugh. "Few people deserve a place above my sleep."

"I'm home!" A voice calls from the entrance.

"Hey Namjoon!" Hoseok greets from the table.

"Namjoon?" I ask in a quiet tone, hoping I can have an idea who he is before I meet him.

"Ah he's my roommate," Hoseok responds.

Namjoon walks into the kitchen. "Do you want to talk about your 'hangout' with your lovely Yoon- OH HEY YOONGI!" He awkwardly runs his hand through his hair. "I didn't expect you to be here," he nervously laughs, trying to keep his fanboying to a minimum.

I wave. "Hey, Namjoon!"

The way he's looking at the two of us makes me question what they say about me.

"Do you wanna hang out with us?" Hoseok invites as he taps on the empty seat at the table.

"Actually..." Namjoon looks at the laundry room. "I have some laundry to do!" He begins running to the room.

"I already did all the laundry!" Hoseok stops him.

He freezes in his path. "Umm... I haven't done dishes in a while!"

"Done!"

"Clean the house?"

"Yep!"

"I'm going to go nap," he walks to his bedroom.

"You never take na-"

"I NOW DO! ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY!"

I look over at red-faced Hoseok. "What do you say about me?"

He waves his hands. "R-Remember when I said not to be stuck in the past? Yeah, this is one of the times!" He gets out of his seat and runs off.

I also get out of my seat to chase him. "Tell me Hoseok!"

We chase each other around the large apartment. It felt nice to be a little kid and enjoy myself again.

"What are you hiding!" I yell after him.

"N-Nothing!" He responds with a breathy voice.

He ends up on one side of the couch, me on the other. When I'd start walking one way, he'd walk so we'd stay straight apart from each other.

"Hoseok."

"Yes, that is my name. Don't wear it out."

"You're ridiculous," I chuckle. "What have you said about me!?"

"Namjoon has always been on the weird side, so no worries!" He ducks behind the couch.

I decided to test my athletic ability and strategically leap over the couch to his side.

It was an impressive leap.

Only terrible timing.