4

I walk out of the bathroom. I felt so... not classy.

Taehyung looks up and down at the outfit. "You look grungy, perfect for your lesson," he claps. "I don't want Mija thinking you're my competition," he chuckles.

"Let's go show Jin and Kookie!" Jimin grabs ahold of my wrists and brings me to the kitchen.

Jin was preparing our breakfast, while Jungkook was already eating his pancakes. That golden child.

Jin looks over at me in my "exercise outfit" and stares with a blank expression.

"Do I need to be worried?" He puts the back of his hand on my forehead. "Are you sick? Do we need to take you to the emergency room?"

I shake my head. "Nope. You can thank Taehyung for this," I say bluntly.

Jin touches my face with his index finger and then licks his finger.

"What the hell are you doing?" I lean away from him.

"Aish! I could use all that salt you have for my pasta!" He lets out his windshield wiper laugh.

"Well aren't you hilarious," I scoff.

"I'm more worldwide handsome than anything," he poses.

"That's great to know," I roll my eyes.

Taehyung looks down at his watch. "Aish, you're gonna be late. We gotta go." He throws my coat at me and grabs his keys.

"Good job, you're making me late to pull through on Operation 'Hook Tae Up', shame shame my friend." I put on my coat and head out the door with him.

"You're the one who refused to get out of bed!" He argues, but a smile shortly grew across his face. "But hey, your happytude is coming back!"

I look at him puzzled. "Happytude?"

"Y'know-" He opens the passenger door for me and gets in on the driver's side. "Happy attitude, happytude!" He starts the car.

"Aha, I guess it is," I chuckle. I honestly felt better after that conversation with Taehyung. Although he's basically a player, I gotta love my brother.

✰✰✰

"So, you never really told me what Mija looks like," I question, breaking the moments of silence.

He smacks his head, keeping the other hand on the wheel. "Well, that'd be useful for you to know now would it," he replies embarrassed.

"She's pretty short, kinda around your height, with dark brown hair. She also likes the color purple, so look for that too," he comments.

"Hm, okay I'll try to find her," I scratch my head. "But how am I supposed to bring you into this?"

"Simple. Just say, 'You know Kim Taehyung? You should go out with him.'" He replies.

I try and hold in my laugh, but I just couldn't.

"...Why are you laughing?" He glances over at me.

"If that is the most, not subtle thing I have heard," I continue to laugh.

"Alright smart ass, what would you do then?" He runs his hand through his thick hair, frustrated.

I fold my arms. "Pft, hell I'd invite her to a group hangout. And then after a few moments, I would 'coincidentally' disappear, leaving you two alone. Then you two can do whatever shi-"

He slams his hand on the wheel. "You're a genius! We will do that!" He looks over at me, smiling from eye-to-eye.

"And you're gonna get us killed!" I pointed to the road, he began to swerve us to the opposite driving lane.

He jerks the wheel, swerving us back into our original lane. "Not today," he chuckles and looks over at me, which I am hunkered down in my seat holding onto the sides for my dear life.

"Ha! Who's the wuss now!"

"I hate you."