44

"S-So have you ever date a gu-" My phone begins to ring.

VIDEO CALL FROM JIMINEYCRICKET

"The hell? Oh shit!" I move Hoseok out of the camera as I answer the call. "Yes, Jimin?"

Furious Jimin looks into the camera. "Where are you?! It's been four hours since you've left!" Jimin scolds me through the speaker.

"Without a snap even!" Taehyung adds in the background.

Jin peeks his head into the picture. "Tell me you're wearing protection!"

All three of them suddenly gasp. "Are you... at Honey's house?" Taehyung's boxy smile fills his face.

"W-Who's Hon-" I cover Hoseok's mouth.

"Oooo," Jimin coos. "Show us her! But please don't if you're naked, then just hang up and continue your love time."

My face turns red. "Shut up!" I squeak. "She's uh..." I look over at Hoseok, who was completely confused, probably thinking I'm cheating on him, even though we aren't dating, with a girl that doesn't even exist.

"She's camera shy!" I lie. "You see, she doesn't have her makeup on, and she wants to make a good first impression."

They all nod, understanding.

Jin snatches the phone from Jimin's mochi hands. "She trusts you enough to have her natural look! That's adorable! I'm so proud of my boy!" He fanboys.

"I'm sure she's shown her more of her natural look, if you know what I mean," Taehyung smirks as he nudges Jimin.

"Get your smutty paws off me!" Jimin hits Taehyung's arm.

"You're too fucking innocent, it's ridiculous!" Taehyung retaliates.

"Well if I were you I would try and hide those hickeys of yours!" Jimin slaps his neck. "That's right, I know what you and Mija have been doing. The walls are thin, dumbass."

As the battle of Smut vs Fluff commences, I remove my hand from Hoseok's mouth.

"What the hell is happening!" He yells.

I try to cover his mouth again, but trip and fall on top of him.

Hoseok lets out an... interesting sound.

"Yoon, what was that?" Jin fills the screen with his face.

"I..." I angle the camera so my face also fills the screen. I was just practicing my moaning, don't you ever do that on your own time?"

Jin's jaw drops. "Boy, if you were here right now, you'd be grounded! Where the hell are you!?"

Jungkook tilts his head in the background. "Jin, what's a moan."

"Oh mother of Nutella," Jin sighs. "You see it's when-"

I zone out of the conversation about the process of moaning and hesitantly remove my hand again. "You need to talk quieter."

"Well, you should probably get off me first," he bluntly says.

"Right," I get off of him and sit next to him."

"Now, who the hell is Honey though?" He asks, confused, which honestly I don't blame him.

"It's a long story," I keep checking the video call, making sure Jimin and Taehyung are still bickering.

"Why don't you just end the call?" He bluntly asks.

I shake my head with fear. "Are you crazy! If I just end the call, Jin will assume I got jumped, and then his mother skills will kick in and all hell will break loose!"

He clicks a button on my screen. "We can at least mute it," he chuckles.

"Oh. Right," I facepalm myself.

Hoseok folds his arms. "You have a lot of explaining to do."

"I'll explain things but first I need you to put on some makeup."