Chapter 74 Reaping

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and sorry this is so short. A Thanks to CelSalter for the idea of using a book as the killer's method.

Chapter 74

6 months later

It had been some time since the kidnapping incident and Spencer and I had gone back to work. We had to go through a psych exam first though, both of us hated that. We had new disappearances to solve. These weren't your ordinary missing cases either. These missing persons were government workers, FBI, CIA, NCIS, MI6, DOD, DOJ, DIA, Secret Service, CSI, BAU. At least two were missing from each department. I was working undercover to try to find them.

Why I was the one always going undercover I had no clue, but each department had a male and a female missing. This seemed somewhat like a book I had read, two from each department, one male, one female. What was this unsub doing? What was the challenge? Why pit us against each other? Why have one British government agency when the rest were American? Why have the odd one? Had the case, his case crossed international waters?

Whatever the case it didn't matter because Morgan and I were the ones from the BAU that had been captured. We couldn't work the case and get a message to the team from the cell that we were in. We could hear the others from our spot in the dark hall but couldn't see anyone. Derek and I thought maybe it was an underground fighting ring, we could see red lights of cameras recording us. So we knew that much about our environment. We weren't sure on where it was being sent, it was anyone's guess.

It could've have been anywhere really. To have captured us all, this guy had to be really smart and strong. A deep computer generated voice rang out through the hall, "Many of you are surely wondering why you are here. Well, you're going to play a game for me. This game will prove that governments only look out for their own interests. Welcome to the Government Hunger Games!"

This guy was insane. What did he want? "The person in your cell is your teammate. You will each get a knife. Weapons and supplies are hidden around the enclosure you will be released on. Your goal is to be the surviving team at the end of a month." A month, we would be here that long? "Everything will be recorded and sent to national TV and also sent to your teams back home. When the doors on your cells open the games begin." With that weapons, the knives fell to the floor and the doors started to come up like a garage door to reveal a desert island.

So this was being sent all over the internet basically. Hopefully, Garcia would be able to trace it. While on the topic of hope, hopefully, we would be able to get the others here to work together in order to last longer. We had the brains to do this.