Chapter 12: Moving in

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to everyone who has read, voted, commented, and added to the library. Thank you so much for reading. The picture above is her guest room!

Chapter 12 Moving in

A few weeks later I was able to move in and the whole team came to help. Everyone had boxes loaded up in their cars and I had rented a truck with a trailer to haul the bigger stuff. Derek had given me hell about payment for giving up his football game so I told him I would take them all out to dinner and I would buy him a ticket to the next home game. I think the ticket is what sold him. Everyone, including Jack and Henry stepped out of their vehicles grabbing a box while I went to unlock the door for them.

I had spent the last week painting the walls the way I wanted, getting appliances in place, labeling boxes for which room they would go, and picking out which room would serve what purpose then taping a sign to the door so all the boxes ended up in the right room. I had even picked out a guest room where Jack and Aaron could stay when they came over, or if I ended up watching Jack for the night. I had an extra bed to put in there, I wasn't sure how I had ended up with it but it was going to be put to use.

"Auntie Lea, can I play in the guest room?" Jack asked after all the boxes for that room were put in there. He then yawned, Henry rubbing his eyes beside him.

"Why don't you go take a nap in there? There's a big comfy armchair in there," I said smiling at Jack. "And take Henry with you."

"Okay Auntie," he said leaving the room Henry following him. It took us the rest of the afternoon to finish bringing stuff in. When that was done Garcia set up my TV, computer, and internet while Aaron and I put my bed together, and Spencer stocked my bookshelves with my endless supply of books. By five that evening everything was done and I was ready to eat, then enjoy my new place.

"So where are we going to dinner?" Aaron asked.

"There's a diner just up the street, I hear they have an incredible pizza," I answered. I went to grab Jack and Henry who were playing with some toys when I walked into the room. "Hey sweeties, put your toys away and wash your hands, we're going out to eat."

"Okay Auntie," Jack said putting his toys back in the chest and heading for the bathroom in the hall with Henry following close behind. I went back into the living room closing the door behind me. Jack came running down the hall; "I washed my hands!" he called as he ran to me. I scooped him up, spinning him in a circle.

"Good boy," I said giving him a kiss. He squealed.

"I washed mine too Mommy!" Henry called running up to his mother.

"Good job sweetie," JJ said picking her boy up. His father ruffled his hair. I smiled watching them before heading for the door. With that we left for dinner, all of us getting in different vehicles. Dinner was a pleasant affair with everyone chatting and laughing together. Sleeping in my own place tonight would be weird; I had been sleeping on my brother's sofa for the past two months. But it would also be nice to not have to share a bathroom with two guys, however clean they were.