Chapter 18 Rescue

Chapter 18 Rescue

Aaron's POV

The team and I rushed out to the SUVs with the locals coming with us. Medics would be joining us. I felt such relief knowing that we could find her, but another part of me was still filled with fear and worry. Would we be too late? Was she still alive? Was she still there? I climbed into the driver's seat and silenced my thoughts so I could drive. I turned on the sirens and switched on the GPS which Garcia had sent the address too. I selected the address and peeled out of the parking lot for the police station. A whole parade followed me consisting of the black SUVs, several police cars, and an ambulance.

Leandra's POV

I bit back a scream as I whip made contact with my skin. The only thing I was wearing was my bra. My mouth was so dry that I didn't think that I could scream even if I wanted too. "Why won't you scream?" the female shrieked at me. The whip once again made contact. I had tried to get the submissive to release me but he was too afraid of his partner which turned out was his sister. I had also been unable to get them to untie me to give me my chance at running.

I barely lifted my head, being too weak to fight against her; I just fought the pain and blood loss. If help didn't come soon I doubted I would get out of here. The list of my injuries was extensive. I had been violated numerous times with all kinds of objects by the female. The male didn't seem to want anything to do with me. I was covered in scabbed and fresh cuts from blades and the belt which was currently putting new marks in my skin. I was also covered in bruises from head to toe.

"LOOK AT ME!" the woman screamed. I still didn't know her name but I didn't really care. I looked at her and smirked. I wasn't trying to incite her ire but I was doing this for my sake. If I didn't keep my sense of humor I wouldn't survive. "What's so funny?"

"You, thinking that beating me is the best way for me to make and keep eye contact with you. Is this what someone did to you? Did they beat you to try to teach you to make and keep eye contact? If that is the case you should know it doesn't work. Try something else," I said. She threw the whip against the wall out of anger.

"How did you know that? I haven't told anyone?"

"I'm a profiler, I make inductions about your past based off of your behavior and how you react to certain things." Her accent I still couldn't place, it was a mix of several different ones. I picked up a hint of British, Irish, and French. There was no Romanian in her voice meaning either she or her brother was adopted or her brother grew up in a different country than she had. I felt the slight vibration of several cars pull in somewhere outside. I hoped that was the Calvary, my time was short even with the first sign of this devil relenting in her desire to kill me.

Reid's POV

As soon as the SUV stopped I pulled out my Kevlar vest and pulled it on. The rest of the team followed suit with Hotch giving orders. "Reid, Morgan, take the back, Prentiss, JJ look for other escape routes, Rossi and I will take the front." The locals broke themselves into three groups to go with us. The medics remained in the driveway waiting to be called to the scene. I hoped that I had arrived in time, that the team had.

I went to the back with Morgan and five local cops. When we reached the door Morgan kicked it in yelling, "FBI!" We quickly stormed the house.

Leandra's POV

"FBI!" I heard Morgan shout.

"You little bitch! How did you lead them here?" the female shrieked.

"What do we do now Sissy?" her brother Tom asked.

"Arm yourself," she ordered.

"You don't want to do that. They will kill you without a moment's thought," I said now pulling against my restraints.

"We're dead anyway. We killed ten women and raped another five and kidnapped and tortured an FBI agent. We're going to get the death penalty."

"So your solution is to die sooner rather than later?" I asked the woman.

"Yes, best to get on with it," she growled.

"Tell me something first. Why did you do all of this? The killing, rapes, and kidnapping me?"

"Why not?" she answered picking up a shotgun as her brother did the same. I heard heavy numerous footsteps coming towards us, then going down some stairs, getting closer. I heard the shotguns being cocked and two quick fires came from a Glock. I looked up to see Reid.

"She's down here! I found her! Get the medics!" he called holstering his gun and coming down to me. He cut the ropes and tape that held me then tried to deal with the chain at my waist. "I need a bolt cutter!" he shouted up the stairs. A few moments later Aaron, Morgan, and the medics came down. Aaron had the bolt cutters and he cut me free and the medics wrapped me in a blanket to cover me.

"Leandra, are you all right?" Aaron asked.

"Just get me away from all the alphas," I said clinging to Reid. He was the only submissive in the room besides me.

"Stay with her Reid. We'll meet you at the hospital, Leandra," Aaron said and I could see a huge weight lift off his shoulders. I was loaded onto a stretcher and I refused to let go of Reid's hand.

"I'll be fine Aaron," I said as I was wheeled out of the room. The house was old and falling apart. I finally allowed myself to relax as I was loaded into the back of the ambulance. I closed my eyes and let the darkness swallow me.