Chapter 3 My First Case part 2

A/N: I know this is short. I just wanted to get something up. Give me some ideas. The picture and Vid above are NOT mine. They belong to their creators and the music belongs to its rightful owner as do the clips in the vid. Thanks for reading.

Chapter Three My First Case part 2

I once again set my book down and followed JJ into the conference room. I wondered how bad this was. I remembered when my sister in law Haley was killed. I took a seat at the table and waited for the rest of the team. Moments later the rest of the team joined me. "We have five female victims in Dallas, Texas." JJ placed tablets in front of everyone but Reid who was given a paper file. Garcia clicked the remote and pictures of five mutilated bodies appeared. She kept her back turned to the screen.

I flipped through the pictures on my tablet. Each woman was thin, athletic, slightly tanned from being in the sun, had dark long hair, and bright green eyes. The killer had a type. These women were surrogates. But who did they represent? "These women are surrogates," I said not looking up from my tablet. I was reading the autopsy reports. Each woman had several organs missing that had been removed when they were still alive. "Each of the organs that have been removed were at one point or another believed to be the seat of the soul." The only one not looking at me funny was Aaron.

I wasn't sure how to place the look on Reid's face. He seemed amazed. "Each victim was taken a week after the previous one was dumped. If the pattern holds then in two days the Dallas field office will have another body on its doorstep," Morgan said.

"Wheels up in 20," Aaron said closing his tablet and leaving the room. I too got up and left. My go bag was under my desk, packed and ready to go. It held jeans and nice shirts and some sleeping clothes. Plus other necessary things.

I approached my desk, "Hey, how did you know that? About the organs and the soul?" It was Reid.

"I read it once in a book," I said gathering paperwork off my desk and grabbing my bag.

"So you have an eidetic memory?" Reid asked.

"All three types, and then some. I have perfect recall of everything, words, emotions, movements, sounds. And I will never forget. I thought I should use that to help people, to make the world a better place, a safe place," I said.

"Autobiographical memory you mean? You can't forget anything that has ever happened or you read, or seen?" Spencer asked. I shook my head sadly putting my book into my go bag.

"We have a plane to catch, let's go," I said. I walked by him towards the rest of the team in the elevator. I brushed my waist length hair behind my ear. Reid quickly followed me into the elevator. I wondered what horrors Dallas would hold for us because it was only a few hours away by plane.