Chapter 35 Twin

A/N: Thanks to CarysMoakes1 for your suggestion. This chapter is dedicated to you. I don't know if I'm going to have her former boyfriend still be alive but I am going to play with it where the team thinks it's a possibility. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 35 Twin

"Lea! Lea!" I heard someone call but it sounded far off. "LEANDRA!"

"What Aaron?" I asked. I looked up at him.

"Have you looked at the case file?" I looked through the pictures on the tablet and read the reports. Garcia was right, it was nasty. Several body parts had been removed. "You do know what this looks like, who it looks like."

"Aaron he's dead. I saw him shoot himself. There was no way he could've faked it," I replied.

"Lea, this is exactly what Warwick said he'd do!"

"NO! His alter said he'd do this. Warwick would never do this! He couldn't have done this any how! He's dead Aaron," I said getting up and leaving the room.

"Lea!" Aaron called before I could close the door.

"What?" I snapped.

"We need to consider the possibility that this is him."

"He blew his own brains out Aaron. He's dead, there was no way for him to fake it, I was too close." I left the room and grabbed my coat from my desk and left the building. Even in death I was the only one that stood by him. My Warwick Sherlock Evans, my Warlock wouldn't do this.

Hotch's POV

I watched as my sister left the office. I was going to have to explain to the team since she wasn't here to do so. "What the hell was that about?" Morgan asked.

She wasn't going to like this, "It was about her previous boyfriend."

"What?" Garcia asked.

"Her previous boyfriend was never right. The only person he trusted was her. She was always there for him. When he was 15 his family disowned him and threw him out. She brought him to our place. She did everything she could to help him," I explained.

"He killed himself right in front of her?" Reid asked.

"Yeah, he did. But this is exactly what he said he would do, when he had a break from reality," I answered.

"Didn't she say that it was his alter that said that? Did he have D.I.D?" Reid asked.

"Among other things," I replied.

"I should go check on her," Reid said getting up.

"If that's what you want to do Reid go ahead, but that may not be the best idea right now. She'll be going to his grave, today's his birthday," I answered.

"I'm still going, where is he buried?" Reid asked.

"Oak Hill," I answered. Lea had paid for everything with the funeral. He had had no money; his family wanted nothing to do with him. She had always been there for him; even now she was protecting him. She was now 24 and he had killed himself in front of her when she was 17.

Spencer's POV

I went back out to the bull pen and grabbed my coat. I didn't know if going after Lea would be a good idea or not, I just didn't want her to be alone right now. I had to take the metro this morning so I would have to take a cab. Once I arrived at the cemetery I started looking for Lea. I had no idea where she would be here, where her previous boyfriend was buried. "Lea!" I called. I wasn't expecting her to answer. After what had just happened at the office why would she?

"Behind you Spence," she said. I turned to see her ten feet behind me. She was sitting on the ground leaning against a head stone. She held a candle in her hands that was lit. She had tears running down her face and she was looking at the candle, running her finger though the flame. She didn't even look up at me.

"Anything I should know?" I asked sitting beside her.

"What did my brother tell you?" she asked.

"That he was never right, he was disowned by his family when he was 15, that the only person he trusted was you, that you took him in and he killed himself in front of you."

"That much is true, he had several issues but I can't say I blame him, his family life made mine look normal. I was the only person that could come close to understanding what he was going through."

"Did he have D.I.D?" I asked.

"Yeah, he split to survive what his father did, his alter, Jeff, was the homicidal one. Warlock, he was very shy and insecure. He wouldn't hurt a fly. He shouted at me a few times but it was Jeff who hit me."

"And he is dead? No doubt about it?"

"None," she answered.

"Who heard him say this, what he would do?" I asked.

"My brothers, my father, and his twin sister."