Chapter 28 That was Quick

A/N: Sorry that this so short and probably not very good. I just wanted to get something posted. I won't post anything more till I get some ideas from you, so comment PM me. I need help! Give me a case.

Chapter 28 That was Quick

Well that was great. Where was the pit? I then heard Spencer scream. I struggled to get free of my bonds. I soon realized the more I struggled the tighter the bonds got, well this guy knew what he was doing. That was also part of my classes. I stopped and took a few deep breaths and calmed myself as Spencer screamed again. I still had my tracer so we would be found, eventually. I slowly and carefully worked my hands free before trying to get the rest of me free when the lights came on. Spencer was the first thing to catch my attention and he clearly had been beaten.

I looked around with my hands free but they were still tied behind me and to the chair, just not together. There was a wall of glass separating Spencer and I and the glass was lined with explosives. If I tried to get to him I would blow us both up, there had to be an off switch somewhere. I glanced around the room, looking to see where it would be so that when I was free I could turn off the device and get Spencer and hopefully get out. Spencer had already been beaten; I wondered how long that had been going on and how long I had been out.

When did that happen? Had I been knocked out? "I never thought I would play host to an FBI agent, never mind two," I heard the voice again but it was over a speaker. We were probably on camera. "Don't bother looking for the off switch, I have it here in the room with me," the voice said again when I continued to look around the room. Of course, duh! He was the bomber; he was the one that had to control it. For some reason he reminded me of Moriarty from BBC Sherlock. He had the same creepy voice, same accent, same air about him when he spoke, and he was cocky. He spoke like he was daring us.

"Very clever, we profiled you completely wrong. We thought you would be dumb, unintelligent," I said playing the part of Sherlock.

"Oh," he said feigning shock. "Did I fool the big bad FBI?" I rolled my eyes at his childish manner. Definitely a psychopath. We had that part correct. So this was probably random and what he did when he got bored.

"What do you do the rest of the year when you get bored when you can't hide in the dark?" I asked working on a knot in the rope behind me.

"That's my business," he answered as I got the rope undone and the lights went out once more. Thankfully the 90 seconds that they were on was all I needed to know where everything was in the room and remember. Our kidnapper went silent and I spent several minutes working myself free which I did manage. I got up and paced around the room, careful not to touch anything that could set off any of the wires. "You're the first to get out of your bonds," the voice drawled.

"You haven't taken anyone with my experiences before," I replied. I felt the vibrations of several vehicles pull up. The team was here, I hope.

"How did you tell them?" he shouted. I said nothing; I just stood there in the dark.

"FBI!" I heard my brother shout.

"FBI!" I heard Morgan shout from another area of the house. Within minutes our unsub was dead and Spencer and I were in the back of an ambulance. Both of us were getting looked over and I was annoyed that they kept putting a shock blanket on me. Bomb squad was also there taking apart the bomb after I had turned it off. How it hadn't gone off when the team broke the door down I don't know.

"Hey you all right," Morgan asked.

"Fine," I replied.

"This is the second time you've been taken while under my watch," Morgan said guilt in his voice.

"It's not your fault, shit happens Morgan. Get over it," I said standing from the ambulance and giving them the blanket back and going over to stand with my brother. "I'm ready to go home," I said exhausted. "How did Garcia find me so quickly with such spotty internet?" I asked

"I think she re-tasked a satellite," Aaron said. I chuckled. That was probably exactly what she did. I hoped she wouldn't get in trouble for that. "Are you all right?"

"Fine," I said strongly. I hated that question. A few hours later I found myself on the plane going home. I ended up falling asleep, exhausted from the events of the past week.