"Yes baby, do you like the feel." I run my index finger over the top of her knickers. I then feel Mia's hands undoing the buckle of my belt. It soon loosens around my waist, and then Mia tugs them down leaving me just in my boxers. I kick my jeans of the ends of my feet, making them fall to the floor.

Turning my attention back to Mia, I tug on the lace of her knickers, exposing her most private parts. I run my finger up and down just under her stomach.

"What do you want Mia?" I tease.

"Y-you." Her hands are now gripping the bed sheets.

Teasingly, I run my finger over her clit, and I notice the bones in her legs tighten.

"Please." Mia looks at me, begging.

"Do you want me to pleasure you?" I place a kiss on each of her upper thighs.

"Y-yes." She nods, looking my straight in the eyes.

"I will indeed." Smirking, I slip my index finger in and out. Starting of slow, I pull in and out, circling slightly.

"Ahh!" Mia's eyes roll back.

"Do you want more?" I tease by slowing up.

"Don't s-stop." Mia begs trying to control her breathing.

"Whatever you wish for baby." I love the way I can make Mia feel.

Sliding my finger in and out with a little more speed, Mia moans out with pleasure.

"So wet." I whisper.

Wet for me, wet for me to make her feel good.

I slip another finger in, making her moan out louder as her legs tense even more. Never in my life have I enjoyed fingering someone as much as I am now. She makes me feel so good.

Pulling out once again, Mia moans.

"I'm going to make you feel more pleasure now." I kneel up on my knees to lean over to the edge to pull a condom out of my jean pockets.

Mia looks over at me, and props herself up on her elbows which makes her boobs stand out even more, making me much more harder than I already am.

"I will put it on for you." Mia sits up even more reaching over to snatch the condom out of my hand.

Smirking, I leaning back watching her as she rips open the packet. The next thing I feel is her rolling it on over my erection. I tip my head back from her touch.

Never have I wanted somebody so bad in my life. How can one normal girl make me want her so bad? I don't know what it is about her, but I only have to look at her and I'm instantly turned on. Everything about her is just so perfect.

"Are you ready baby?" I hover back over her, leaning down to kiss her.

"Yes." She smiles against my lips.

Her legs open to either side of my body, giving my access to be in the middle of her legs.

As much as I want to tease her, I can't hold myself back any longer. I want to take her right now! Not wasting any time, I thrust in and out of her. Wow! This feels so fucking good.

"Fuck!" I groan.

Speeding up, many moans escape her mouth.

"Faster." Mia's legs are now wrapped around my waist, tightly locking.

To her wishes, I speed up. Thrusting in and out as fast as I can, not taking my glare away from hers.

Her hands make their way to my body, rubbing all over my chest before making their way up to my hair. Mia tugs on the ends, making me feel so good.