Chapter 10: Part 1: The Pillar of Revenge and Love

Start from the beginning

"What choice do I have? If Sinbad finds out....he'll...he'll do anything in his power to bring her back. No matter what...just....something possessed him that day Sindria was destroyed. That wasn't him. Even if I hate him, I still worry for him in away. Lia loved him more than anything in the world. The least I can do till she returns is make sure he lives enough." She sighs and took out a Apple from her bag and stared at it.
He reflecting on the smooth surface of the Apple, but it wasn't hers. It was that of a woman with pure white skin, hair and the exact eyes like hers.
"Eventually the truth comes out Suzuki." Hakuren stated and she nodded.
She looked back to the Apple with a hollow look, the woman in her reflection smirking.
"Eventually I have to return to Sindria if I am to meet my queen again. If I had the power to make sure her memories never returned, I gladly take it. But eventually the past always catches up." She looked up to him firmly, "I need to bend the rules." She said and he sighs.
"Alright. The treasure tent is open so only you, Lisa, Yui can go in. Anyone else beside you guys, my brother and cousin are forbidden." Hakuren said.
She nodded and stopped when she chuckled.
"Think you can contact me with Camillia when you can, I miss her." He chuckled.
She smirked.
"So he admits he likes her?" She said outload and he glared at her.

- Midnight -

Suzuki walked into the tent that contained the treasures from the dungeons Kouen and Koumei recently captured. She looked her swords on her waist, with a sad smile. As long as the master of djiin who shares it's power to the household lives, its power will not leave. Only 11 more years till the final power the djiins left in her metal vessel disappears. She took a deep breath and looked at all the treasures inside but what caught her attention the most, was black spear with a old flag.

"Well well...would you look at that?"

She quickly turned, only to see Judar smirking at her as he looked her upside down. He was floating in the air, his rugby wand in his hands.
"Judar, what are you doing here?" She growled bitterly at the soon the be Kou Empire Magi.
How the hell did Serendine deal with this punk?
"Just looking around, thought I give you some information since I've been spying on Sinbad." He smirked as he saw her twitch.
"BASTARD conquered a dungeon of mine!" Judar raged.
She sighs, ignoring his rant, again.
"Anyway! Look like Misty had a kid. Guess who the father is?" He smirked.
"Obviously Mistroas. I can only image the look of shock Sinbad had." Suzuki smirked.
"True." Judar grinned.
"Listen Judar, I need you to do me a favor." Suzuki said.
"That's a odd request....what are you up to....?" Judar narrowed his eyes at her.
She grinned even widder.

"Take me to the first country of Sindria."

- Few Hours Later -

In island that is snucken under the sea, there was a small part that still remained above water, the place where the medium descened down. Judar and Suzuki landed and the girl looked over to him.
"Right right...sheesh." he waved her off and took out a small bottle with crimson liquid.
Inside that battle, was his own blood mixed with hers.
He popped open the lid and with his magic, instructed the liquid to become a full magic circle drawing perfectly on the stone floor. Suzuki took the black spear and placed it on at center of the circle he drew and walked back next to Judar.
"So what's this about?" He said as he looked an old scroll with the language of Torran written on it.
He can't read it, but she can. It was strange, it was so natural to her. The scroll contained instructions.
"We're going to bend this world's rules." She smirked while he was confused as hell.
"I HATE to do this but this place the only place with enough fallen souls. And remnants of black rukh. Please forgive me everyone...." she whispered that last sentence as she did a small bow, to show he apology to the souls of the island.