Chapter 21: Signs of Rebellion and Darkness

So for the past 2 days, Lia hasn't been talking to Sinbad at all. Her friends have been exploring Sindria and they were amazed by the place.
Right now, Lia is walking with Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Mami,Madoka,Rin, and Yukio. Sora, Riku, and Aqua had to go back to their dimension because something had come up.
"Look at this fish!" Happy flew a stand with sea food.
The others couldn't help but smile. Lia smiles but frowns.

- Two days Earlier -

"You had no right seal my memories! Until I have forgiven you, the wedding is off!" Lia yells at him.
Everyone in the room looks at her shock. Natsu,Sora, and Rin were trying very hard not to laugh at the situation and at the faces the generals and Sinbad were making.
"C-C-Calm down Lia. T-Think about what you're saying." Lucy waved her hands frantically, trying to calm down a angry Lia(who has her arms crossed and cheeks puffed).
And just ran to catch Yamraiha and Aqua to catch Suzuki, who both passed out from shock.
"No! I made up my mind. And me forgiving him will take at least 4 months." Lia argues back.
"Or it will never happen!" Natsu said and he and the others break out laughing their butts off.
Riku sighs in annoyance and walks up to Lia. Lucy and Yukio knock out Natsu and Rin to shut them up.
"Are you sure you want to do this? Think before you act. Remember the last time you acted rash?" Riku raises an eyebrow at Lia.
Lia blushes remembering the accident. Let's just say it ended with her and her friends in a awful/humiliating situation. Sinbad and the others raised an eyebrow.
"Don't remind me......." Lia has gloomy air surround her.
"Lia....please....I said I was sorry." Sinbad walks over to her.
She glares at him, and walks to the the window. She slides it open.
"I will forgive until I feel/know when it is time. Thank you and good bye." And Lia jumps out the window. 
"Lia!" Everyone ran to the window.
They all sigh in relief when they saw her on her staff flying.
"Well, let's check Sindria out!" Natsu grins and jumps out the window.
"Aye!" Happy days and fly's out.
"Hey wait for us!"Rin grins and jumps out.
"Hey! Guys don't be--------!!!" Lucy was interrupted.

"Ice make Bullets!!!" Lia grins and attacks Natsu and Rin.
"What the hell?!" Both boys yell at her.
"Care to fight boys? Or you chicken?" She smirks.
The boys grin and charge at her.
"I stop them if I were you!" Madoka yells and Sinbad djiin equips to Baal and........let's just say it ended with everyone fighting instead of the battle ending.
And half the place destroyed.

"Lia come on!" Lucy calls her and she snapped out of it.
"Coming!" Lia grins and runs after them.

- With Sinbad -

"We really screwed up big time........." Camilla sighs.
"Everyone, I will tell you all this now." Renacha spoke.
She and Misty sent their kids to play in the garden where the others were.
"Sealing away or changing someone's memories is a taboo. It is absolutely forbidden to do that a person. And there are many reasons why. Those that have done it have used it for evil. Manipulating the person, confusing them, even change their identities. Even so far as stealing or sealing away the soul. By sealing a person's memories, you make them have a blank mind. They will know nothing. It is sealing away part of their soul, disconnecting them with their human emotions. Changing their entire personality." Renacha explains as she used clairvoyance magic to show everyone.
Everyone gritted their teeth. Especially Sinbad. How much he hated himself right now. That must also explain why she was so vicious when they reunited. He looked up to Renacha seriously.
"Is.....there a way.....to repair the seal...?" He asked and Renacha's eyes narrowed at him.
"Why would you want to do that?! Do you want to worsen the damage you have already done?!" Her voice filled with venom.
He stood up and narrowed his eyes at her.
"That is not what I ment!" He retorted back angrily.
"Listen here, Sinbad,..........I will not allow you to do such thing to my queen...." She growled.