Chapter 22: The Flow of Destiny has Changed

The battle against, Titus, Aladdin,Yura and Amy is today. And I'm even more mad because they added my sister. I'm heading to the stadium as fast as I can in my wheelchair. Myers asked me what happened and same thing with Isabel, Aladdin, and a couple of other teachers. I told them it was because I have bad cramps. And that was enough for them not to ask anymore. The only one that knows what the real reason is, is Yura. You can say the same situation happened to her, except, somehow Judar manged to sneak into the school, but at least she can walk.
Damn you Sinbad........

So you're wondering "why the fuck did you skip a funny part?"
Well let's go back to yesterday and I'll explain.

- the previous day -

Thanks to Sinbad, I'm now in a wheelchair. I returned back his metal vessels, and went back to the academy. Today is Magnostadt Academy's "Iktiyar". They will be announcing who is the beat student. Both, Isabel, Aladdin, and Yura were the top students in class. I'm upstairs with the other teachers, waiting who will be announced. But, Yura smiles sadly at me, both of us knowing who it is.
"The top seat of the Academic year course is...."
I see everyone looking at Aladdin, smiling. Isabel also.

"Titus Alexius from the 12th term!"

"Hey wait! Shouldn't Aladdin be top seat?!" Yells Sphintus.
"I have to admit, that in this year, we have 5 excellent transfer students...
First, is Aladdin from Sindria...even if the quantity of magoi he possesses is just above average, his ability, especially in combining the 1st and 2nd type magic, is magnificent... So magnificent, that he makes you think of the legendary genius, Yamuraiha..

Next we have Isabel, also from Sindria, who is a hybrid and a expert in life, water, and sound magic. Her magoi is the same level as Aladdin and possibly may pass the Legendary Yamraiha.

Then we have Yura from Crystalias. Her knowledge in combining spells and creating different types of magic is impressive. However the reason she didn't revive it is because of her sleeping in class. But still passed the test with flying colors.

(We all look at Yura and sweat drop. Never would of thought she would sort of be like Yui.)

Lastly we have Amy from Reim. Though the girl is mute, she has an extraordinary way of casting spells. She has even created some very impressive ways of magic.

But overall, all four of them have long ways to go. Titus come up." The announcer finished.

We all watched go up, the rukh surrounding him lovingly. Aladdin, Isabel, and Yura looked at him with wide eyes. Amy patted their back, it was her way of saying sorry.
After the ceremony was over, everyone went to pack their belongings. Yura and Amy put in a request for their own rooms. I was helping Isabel carry some books.

"Ms.Lia, why are you coming with us? And I been meaning to ask, but why are you in a wheel chair?" Sphintus asked.
"First off, I am also changing to a different room. Second, I'm helping the girl's with their belongings. Third, I fell of the stairs." I said.
"Oh yeah! Nearly forgot. Do you still have treasure from that dungeon we went to?" He asked.
"My sister is not giving you any of that's what your thinking." Isabel said and he slumps.
"I still have plenty." Yura said.
Aladdin and Amy sweat drop.

As we made our way to the new rooms, we saw Titus followers bullying two girls.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"

The two boys froze along with Titus. They slowly turned my way and paled when they saw they sweet smile I was giving them. Everyone in the room was also paling as they notice the small sparks of blue flames from my hair.
"Titus, I expect you to act respectfully to your peers. If I see this act once again I can guarantee you will not be happy when I am angry.(turns to other to followers) As for you two, lay your hands on these girls again or on any girl, I will personally make sure you will be in trouble. I can cut and take away your ability to do magic. Do not test my patience. Do I make myself clear?" I said in a menacing tone and my eyes turned to red slits.
"Yes...." all three mumbled.
I took out my whip I was given my Myers and broke their Borgs.
"I CAN'T HERE YOU!!" I yelled.
"YES PROF.FLORA!!!" They yelled.