Unidentified Chapter 4: Getting to Know You

So this Chapter will take place during Balbadd Arc. It is after the battle between Cassim and Alibaba. It takes place the next day where everyone is Helping to recover. This is also about Lia, and how they actually introduce themselves properly.

"Listen....I got off on the wrong start with Everyone, so let me properly introduce myself. My name is Lia Floriaras. I'm a writer, artist, singer, and just discovered being a Magi. I study politics, which by the way, I will aid Alibaba in that. I love sweets, Music, learning new things about the world, thus I am considered a nerd. I also specialize in medicine. If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask. Lastly, I'm 24 years." Lia finished introducing herself.

Everyone in Balbadd is working together to fix and recover the place. Lia has been helping Alibaba with politics and giving him advice, and how to create a republic. Everyone was surprised how a complete stranger knew all this and was willing to help them. Sinbad became more and more curious about her. Wondering if she is the person he knew in the past.

Right now she was helping prepare food for the citizens. They were impressed by her cooking. They were dishes they never heard of but were absolutely delicious.
"I'm Aladdin! Nice to meet you Big Sis!" Aladdin jumps at her chest.
"Borg." She said and Aladdin crashed into it.
Morgiana giggles while the others sweat drop.
"I'm Alibaba Saluja. Former Prince of Balbadd." Alibaba introduced himself.
"And I'm Morgiana." Morgiana smile and Lia smiles back.
She then turns to Sinbad as she fixed her glasses.
"I already know who you are, womanizer of the seven sea's. Sneak up in my bed again and I can guarantee you won't live to see tomorrow." Lia said in a deadly tone which caused everyone to pale.
She sighs.
"Changing the subject, My name is Ja'far. I am one of Sinbad's generals." Ja'far bows.
"I'm surprised you haven't hanged him yet. Considering he is a king but runs away from his duties, doesn't do his paperwork like he is suppose to, gets drunk and gets his belongings stolen, sneaks to a brothel, and is a pervert." Lia said while everyone looks at her shock and Sinbad who just had his life drained
Never in the entire world has he heard a woman speak so negative about him.
Masrur scoffed and the others were trying very hard not to break out laughing.
"Masrur." Lastly Masrur introduced himself.
"Nice to meet cha all." Lia smiles.

Throughout the rest of the day, Lia was helping out everyone. When she had time she would practice magic.

- Time Skip: Night -

"Hyaaa!!" Lia was outside practicing using a sword.
So far......she's been doing terrible....
"Dammit!" She yells as she threw her sword on the floor and sits down.
"If I knew I was to be brought to a different dimension, I would have brought my guns and assassin weapons......" she grumbled as she got up and removes her shirt.
She had a tank top underneath that went up to her stomach.
"Try once again....but this time... concentrate the flow of magoi into the sword and transport it into magic. Remember what Yamraiha told Aladdin...." she spoke to herself as she grabbed the sword again.
She closed her eyes and concentrates.
Not to far away, Sinbad was watching her from the shadows. He was watching from an alley way. He was impressed by how she has be doing. True she was terrible with the sword but he was pretty sure she would pick it up fast if she trained properly.
He then saw her sword glow, lighting began to surround it, and.....

His eyes widened in shock when he saw it transform to Baal's sword. Her hand covered in blue scales. Lia opens her eyes and they widened in shock.
"H-How?!" Lia stuttered.
Sinbad was about to walk out from his hiding place but stops.
"I think for right now it would just be better to observe her." He turns around and sees it is Ja'far.

Clang!

They see Lia dropped the sword and it turned back to normal. Lia runs to her bag and takes out the book Ugo gave her. She skims through the pages and stops at one.
She sighs in relief.
"It's just illusion and mimicry magic....thank god...." she sighs.
She grabs the sword again and transforms it to Kougyoku's sword. The information on how to use it flowed through her mind. She swung and slashed the sword gracefully. She stops and makes it return back to its original form.
Sinbad and Ja'far look at her with wide eyes. Never had they seen anything like this before. Who was she?
"Sigh........to think that....I actually have this ability........wonder.....(shakes head) never mind." Lia says.
She picks up her belongings and walks back to her room.